Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best MLB team forum

Best MLB team forum

I did a Google search on each team with forums after the team name (Red Sox forums) and I looked at 2 or 3 for each team. After further inspection, I can conclude that Talksox is the best MLB team forum out there. It is also number 1 if you search "Red Sox forums." This seems to be a pretty big achievement. :clap:
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Re: Best MLB team forum

It's mainly because of how awesome I am. But yeah, TS is pretty rad. [hipster] It was better a few years ago, back when it was underground. I used to post all the time, you probably hadn't heard of it back then. [/hipster]

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    It's mainly because of how awesome I am. But yeah, TS is pretty rad. [hipster] It was better a few years ago, back when it was underground. I used to post all the time, you probably hadn't heard of it back then. [/hipster]

PBR?
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

That PBR looks even better through my black thick-framed glasses that I don't actually need to wear.

^Thought The Black Keys really "sold-out" and became "mainstream" after Magic Potion...
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I don't get it.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post

PBR?
    ***NSFW***
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    ...and this site is awesome. Not hipsterish in the least.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

The most popular place for MLB discussion seems to be the comments under the game recap articles on MLB.com. This forum's threads have the same like 7 people posting over and over. There's always 100+ guests spying on this forum who don't have an account. They should register and join the discussion, but they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    The most popular place for MLB discussion seems to be the comments under the game recap articles on MLB.com. This forum's threads have the same like 7 people posting over and over. There's always 100+ guests spying on this forum who don't have an account. They should register and join the discussion, but they don't.
    They're all just scared of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    Ugh, I've read some of those. There have been a few discussions that make the YouTube comment sections look like a conversation between Mark Twain and Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Let's not get carried away here.....
    We miss you Mike.

Ugh, I've read some of those. There have been a few discussions that make the YouTube comment sections look like a conversation between Mark Twain and Winston Churchill.
    LOL you are good man. You and BTR are the two funniest posters I've read on any Red Sox forum.

However i made the funniest post you've ever read in a Red Sox forum. HA! Take that, funniest posters!
    We miss you Mike.

Thanks, it's kind of my thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.