Register now to remove this ad

Thread: WTF was that?

WTF was that?

Had a message that I needed to download a Zend optimizer to view the site, and I nearly did it too. WTF was that?
    Hal sucks

Re: WTF was that?

Yeah, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Yeah I almost downloaded it, and then thought better of it. The CIA isn't getting anything from me that easily.

Seriously, I have no idea what the hell that was all about.

Zend is a pretty popular PHP framework. Completely legit, the message was probably directed to Yezsir, and has to do with the technology of the site. I went to a conference where they were sponsors a few weeks ago. Probably no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Zend is a pretty popular PHP framework. Completely legit, the message was probably directed to Yezsir, and has to do with the technology of the site. I went to a conference where they were sponsors a few weeks ago. Probably no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

:lol: Exactly

I figured talksox was hosted by godaddy or something, and the anon attack on them messed this place up.

Hosting company physically moved our server from one location to another. I expected some downtime but they screwed something up in the process. Once I saw the error I let them know and they fixed it right away.

Don't be alarmed haha. No big deal, Palodios hit it on the head.

I was confused. Good thing I was on my iPad and couldn't download it even if I wanted too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Can anyone else not access the site by typing in talksox.com? Talksox.com/forum gets me here fine, but without the /forum I end up on some orange generic web page.

Every once in a while I'll get a blank page for a few hours at a time when I type in talksox.com. It's not always the same white page though.

I guess whenever that happens I'll try talksox.com/forum.

I had issues last night where I couldn't log on. No issues tonight.

Yeah I get random issues where the site wont load for me at all, its usually like once a week. Not sure whats up with that.

Hmmm I haven't experienced this. Talksox.com is set up to automatically redirect to talksox.com/forum, so I'm not sure why it isn't sending you the right URL. Can you guys PM me the next time it happens so I can look into it with the web host?

It's working fine now. I think the problem is my laptop is a solid brick of shit.