Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 171

Thread: Site issues

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    I activated her account
    Thank you yeszir.

    Bellhorn, thanks to you also for your help.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Thank you yeszir.

    Bellhorn, thanks to you also for your help.
    Welcome to the Rouge State Kimmi!!!!!!!1!!1

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Kimmi is a Red Sox fan trying to join the forum. She hasn't been able to, apparently because none of the moderators are around. You probably can't access her page because her account hasn't been activated.
    I am around, actually. I come on every day, I just don't post much during the offseason. YesZir, however, is the only one who can authorize accounts. I am but a lowly Super Moderator, not an omnipotent Administrator.


  4. #34
    ...also, I did respond to her PM but it doesn't show up in my Sent folder. Hmph. Oh well, it's fixed now. Welcome, new person.


  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    ...also, I did respond to her PM but it doesn't show up in my Sent folder. Hmph. Oh well, it's fixed now. Welcome, new person.
    Hopefully the nude pics didn't scare her away.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #36
    Thank you for the welcome folks.

    I didn't get your PM Youk, but no worries.

    Glad to be here.

  7. #37
    Welcome Kimmi!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Hopefully the nude pics didn't scare her away.
    I tried to make them tasteful and artistic, though I concede that the wind machine and lighting equipment may have been substandard.


  9. #39
    I want to know what Kimmi thinks about Tim Tebow.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I tried to make them tasteful and artistic, though I concede that the wind machine and lighting equipment may have been substandard.

    Being new here, I'm not really sure how to respond to this. LOL

    I will say that you're cracking me up, and that for some reason I'm getting a George Costanza risque picture in my mind. No offense.

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I want to know what Kimmi thinks about Tim Tebow.

    I don't really follow football, so I can't really comment.

    I don't really know anything about him other than recognizing the name.

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I don't really follow football, so I can't really comment.

    I don't really know anything about him other than recognizing the name.
    Just kidding at a previous female user's expense.

    I hope you like really bad puns, because Youk has at least one every post.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #43
    I was in the pool!


  14. #44
    ^Aces
    We miss you Mike.

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Just kidding at a previous female user's expense.

    I hope you like really bad puns, because Youk has at least one every post.

    I thought there was probably an inside joke attached to that, but wasn't sure.

    I am very easily amused. So yeah, I like really bad puns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •