Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Site issues

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Yeah, reading through the archives is a nicely balanced mix of "uncontrollable laughter" and "weeping for the bleak and ignorant future of humanity".

LOL That sums it up pretty well.

FTR, I think Nicole De Boer is cute.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    LOL That sums it up pretty well.

FTR, I think Nicole De Boer is cute.
    Thank ​you.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Yeah, reading through the archives is a nicely balanced mix of "uncontrollable laughter" and "weeping for the bleak and ignorant future of humanity".
    Sports message boards tend to do that a lot.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Is anyone else experiencing slow page load speeds and occasional 'site not found' errors?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing slow page load speeds and occasional 'site not found' errors?
    Yes. I actually got one the first time I tried to open this thread.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Ive noticed that if I click on the subforum first, and then the thread, I have no issues. However, if I click directly on the thread link on the main page (for the "last posted" threads), I get the error.

I am having trouble going from one thread to another. I click "Top", "New Posts", and then the new thread. It is very slow.

I am experience in on mobile, work pc, and home pc. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Every day. Really slow. Not loading more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

I've had the same problems yesterday and today, but it seems fine right now.

Thanks everyone. It seems to come and go. I'll keep monitoring it and take it up with the hosting company.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    no problems for me, even clicking direct from the main page.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Can we please close the "Is the actual rotation the worst in the last 10 Y?" thread? It has been a troll fest/ e-peen competition from the beginning and seems to just get worse every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Can we please close the "Is the actual rotation the worst in the last 10 Y?" thread? It has been a troll fest/ e-peen competition from the beginning and seems to just get worse every day.
    It was and is a legitimate thread. The state of our pitching is a huge concern not just to fans, but I heard last night's pre-game radio show and Farrell is very concerned as well. The porblem is not that thread but a few jackholes (and you know who they are) who insist on demeaning posters for their opinions about baseball and the Red Sox.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I find that thread pretty entertaining myself. However, on a different thread YOTN said he was getting sick of all the fighting here and wasn't going to put up with much more of it.