Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Site issues

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Usually, not always. Plus, hunting people for sport is definitely far more sociopathic than psychopathic. The difference between the two is hard to quantify, even by trained psychologists and/or criminologists.
    'Sociopathic/psychopathic' cause a lot of confusion and misuse, but 'schizophrenic' is the most misused term of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    There are several people who did that.
    Oh I know, but the one guy who used to make like an account per day and make sexual comments about Sox players and had some absurd anger issues in game threads, Dutchy? Or something like that, I remember J_E used to curse him out all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I've never had that problem, and I have never encountered anyone else who has had that problem. I don't doubt your story, but I think that might be more of a "your computer" issue than a Chrome issue.
    Absolutely. My computer isn't really top of the range or anything.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

A single spark can start a spectral fire

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Oh I know, but the one guy who used to make like an account per day and make sexual comments about Sox players and had some absurd anger issues in game threads, Dutchy? Or something like that, I remember J_E used to curse him out all the time.
    StephenCurry30??
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

A single spark can start a spectral fire

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

The ad on the bottom of the page has been acting really wonky the past few days. Sometimes it just loads over and over and over. The issue is that if I go to respond to a post while the ad is constantly loading, my typing will often be halted midsentence. Is there a fix for this? The only thing I've been able to do is scroll down and x out the ad when I encounter the issue.

Anyone else have this issue?

The sling ad loads, but one of the other ones seems to just load over and over and over and over making a pain to post on here. I know I'm probably just screaming into the wind on this one.
    Mike, you are gone but never forgotten.