Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 171

Thread: Site issues

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Usually, not always. Plus, hunting people for sport is definitely far more sociopathic than psychopathic. The difference between the two is hard to quantify, even by trained psychologists and/or criminologists.
    'Sociopathic/psychopathic' cause a lot of confusion and misuse, but 'schizophrenic' is the most misused term of them all.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    There are several people who did that.
    Oh I know, but the one guy who used to make like an account per day and make sexual comments about Sox players and had some absurd anger issues in game threads, Dutchy? Or something like that, I remember J_E used to curse him out all the time.

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I've never had that problem, and I have never encountered anyone else who has had that problem. I don't doubt your story, but I think that might be more of a "your computer" issue than a Chrome issue.
    Absolutely. My computer isn't really top of the range or anything.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Oh I know, but the one guy who used to make like an account per day and make sexual comments about Sox players and had some absurd anger issues in game threads, Dutchy? Or something like that, I remember J_E used to curse him out all the time.
    StephenCurry30??
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #155
    The ad on the bottom of the page has been acting really wonky the past few days. Sometimes it just loads over and over and over. The issue is that if I go to respond to a post while the ad is constantly loading, my typing will often be halted midsentence. Is there a fix for this? The only thing I've been able to do is scroll down and x out the ad when I encounter the issue.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    The sling ad loads, but one of the other ones seems to just load over and over and over and over making a pain to post on here. I know I'm probably just screaming into the wind on this one.
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  6. #156
    Did you consider that counterfeit money thread was probably planted BY the U.S. Treasury?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #157
    It looks like a lot of posts from yesterday were deleted? I'm not seeing any of the posts from last night on here?

    Is today yesterday? Was yesterday today? Am I from the future?
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It looks like a lot of posts from yesterday were deleted? I'm not seeing any of the posts from last night on here?

    Is today yesterday? Was yesterday today? Am I from the future?
    Appropriate moderating.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Appropriate moderating.
    lol

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It looks like a lot of posts from yesterday were deleted? I'm not seeing any of the posts from last night on here?

    Is today yesterday? Was yesterday today? Am I from the future?
    It's very odd. Many posts are not showing up, but which posts don't show up depends on which device I'm using.

    I made a post about this in the Sox Hitting thread on my tablet. It does not show up when I'm using my laptop, but if I get back on my tablet, there it is. And a post I made on my laptop this morning does not show up when I'm on my tablet.

    As far as posts from last night and other people's posts from this morning, it seems to be random as to which ones are there and which ones are not.

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    It's very odd. Many posts are not showing up, but which posts don't show up depends on which device I'm using.

    I made a post about this in the Sox Hitting thread on my tablet. It does not show up when I'm using my laptop, but if I get back on my tablet, there it is. And a post I made on my laptop this morning does not show up when I'm on my tablet.

    As far as posts from last night and other people's posts from this morning, it seems to be random as to which ones are there and which ones are not.
    Well, at least I'm not the ONLY one going crazy around here.
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  12. #162
    I am noticing this too
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  13. #163
    Yeah something weird is definitely up with the posts from last night and today. I also had trouble accessing the website at all a little earlier today.

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Yeah something weird is definitely up with the posts from last night and today. I also had trouble accessing the website at all a little earlier today.
    I thought I read the moderator deleted the posts?

  15. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    I thought I read the moderator deleted the posts?
    That was my assumption, but I did not confirm that.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •