Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Site issues

Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Fake news
    Lol.

We've been hacked by a Yankee board.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I have assumed that Firefox has had incompatibility problems since my Facebook pages freeze up.

But lately I can not just hit the back button to navigate to the NEW POST page. I have to hit the TOP button and then hit NEW POST.

Probably not related to the problems others are experiencing but it is a little bit of a pain in the ass.

Probably Firefox. I should switch over to Chrome I guess.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I think a whole bunch of posts got wiped out from Monday PM - Tuesday AM.

I haven't noticed anything weird since then.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I think a whole bunch of posts got wiped out from Monday PM - Tuesday AM.

I haven't noticed anything weird since then.
    Yup, seems to be working all right now.

It stinks that all those posts got erased.

Hopefully this was a one-time glitch. Unfortunately, without YZ available I have no way of knowing what caused the issue or how to prevent it in the future. Sorry guys.