Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game thread.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: The Video Game thread.

If you can find me a post where I said you suck, I'll apologize. Don't worry I'll wait right here, take your sweet time.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

If he's owning you with Crawford, I can't imagine what he'll do if he uses Melo, Durant, LeBron etc.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

He is using 76ers, don't know why.

I went down 10-0 and just quit. I was Pacers and didn't realize granger was hurt and I don't know how to shoot with any of these guys and he of course was dominating with Thaddeus Young who was 4-4 shooting with 10 points and 2 3's.

Were restarting because he was gonna blow me out, so looks like round 3. this one is mine though, I swear, no more bullshit. I'm using OKC, Knicks or Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    If he's owning you with Crawford, I can't imagine what he'll do if he uses Melo, Durant, LeBron etc.
    He was heat and I was Knicks and game lagged out when he was up 4 in 4th quarter.. he scored 2 points with wade, 10 with lebron.. 41 with ray allen, 20 with battier

I'm pretty sure he just dominates with guys who can shoot, I don't know, i don't get it, he took like 6 shots with lebron and had 19 assists with wade. All he did was drive and spin dunk or dish out for 3's

im getting closer though, I had it close that time, he isn't as good without clippers. hes better with crawford than with lebron :lol:

last game of day, hes wizards, im celtics I feel like i can win this one. if i lose, im done playing him tho.

I beat you by 25 with the Wizards and you couldn't stop Cartier Martin and Garrett Temple, can we stop playing now? lol

I'd play but I would probably get lit up since 99% of the games I play are local, and I play them without fatigue or shot timing (it's bullshit in 2k13 so I disabled it).

I don't mind fatigue in 5 minute quarters, players usually don't get tired in the 1st and 3rd quarters and 2 full timeouts in a row gets most players back all their energy.

I don't really see whats bullshit about shot timing though, its pretty easy to learn players jumpers, all you have to do is turn on shot feedback/shot quality and it gives you grade for shots and tells you how you're release is (early, perfect, late).

Yeah I play 8 or 9 minute quarters. I prefer the final score to be something in the ballpark of what a real NBA final score would look like. Don't know why, I just do. So I go with the lengthier quarters.

Shot timing was fine in past games but in my experience if you're off by even a smidge in 2k13, it's a clank. Actually it's a player-by-player case. With shot timing active I can't hit dick with Kobe or Ray Allen, even if it says I timed it right. Especially Kobe. But Battier's automatic with shot timing active, but with real player % he blows. It's weird.

25 points by the Wizards? Damnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    25 points by the Wizards? Damnnnnnn
    Wizards have some kid named Jordan Crawford, apparently hes a shooting guard, with the last name crawford, who is similar height and except same playstyle.. and of course he is as good as jamal crawford for no reason.

I don't get this game. he is making everything with jordan crawford and I cant make shit with paul pierce..

we played one more time tonight and he user clippers and scored 66 points with jamal crawford on 30-33 shooting. im done, your better jbay. lol

Jacoby_Ellsbury, whats your gamertag?

I've been playing a lot of Black Ops 2 and Dead Island. Dead Island is just another zombie game. If you want to take some frustration out go get it.
    "JONNY EFFING GOMES"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Yeah I play 8 or 9 minute quarters. I prefer the final score to be something in the ballpark of what a real NBA final score would look like. Don't know why, I just do. So I go with the lengthier quarters.

Shot timing was fine in past games but in my experience if you're off by even a smidge in 2k13, it's a clank. Actually it's a player-by-player case. With shot timing active I can't hit dick with Kobe or Ray Allen, even if it says I timed it right. Especially Kobe. But Battier's automatic with shot timing active, but with real player % he blows. It's weird.
    If I'm playing offline (which I usually don't, I just hate playing CPU) I like the scores to be realistic, but online I really don't care.

I know what you mean about shot timing though. Kobe is so weird in this game, he'll miss wide open jumpers with perfect releases, but he'll make fadeaway jumpers with late releases. I've never used Battier with real player %, but with regular settings he is a beast. He is literally automatic from 3, which is why the Heat are the best team in the game by far. Lebron and Wade score every time in the paint and Allen/Battier are automatic from 3 and Bosh has one of the best mid range jumpers in the game.

If anybody is up for a game, ill play.

Fuse is awesome.
    We miss you Mike.