Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 542

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

  1. #16

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    I have registered my team and made payment, but Sunday, March 17th is not good for me.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  2. #17

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    I have registered my team and made payment, but Sunday, March 17th is not good for me.
    Fair enough, what is a good time ?

  3. #18

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape View Post
    Fair enough, what is a good time ?
    Saturday the 16th is good for me or any weeknight from the 18th on.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  4. #19

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Per your request, the Draft has been changed to Sat. March 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM EDT.

  5. #20

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape View Post
    Per your request, the Draft has been changed to Sat. March 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM EDT.
    Thanks SFoC!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  6. #21

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    If we can't get 12 teams I'd be happy with 10 teams , everyone would most likely have an awesome team and it makes things more interesting .

  7. #22

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    If we can't get 12 teams I'd be happy with 10 teams , everyone would most likely have an awesome team and it makes things more interesting .
    I don't have a problem with that.

    PS : We're at 9 now.

  8. #23

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    With all the know it alls on this forum, we should be able to get more than 9 members who want to take me down in head to head battle. Come on you cowards. This is your chance.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  9. #24

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    I'd like to join if possible.

  10. #25

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    I'd like to join if possible.
    Information sent via PM.

  11. #26

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape View Post
    Information sent via PM.
    Tried clicking on the link, but I can't access it. I will try when I get back to the US on Friday.

  12. #27

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    In response to several requests I changed the draft time to : Thursday March 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM EDT.

  13. #28

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Shit

  14. #29

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    Shit
    Now there's an informative response.

  15. #30

    Re: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

    It's impossible to please everyone with the draft time . Everyone has different schedule .
    For example , the first 2 proposed time worked for me and now this one doesn't .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •