Register now to remove this ad

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    Congrats my friend. You really earned it. You managed your team very good. Adam did a terrific work all year long too. Congrats to him too.
    Thanks buddy. It was a tough road having to beat both your team and Adam's team. We have always played very close contests, but you usually come out on top. Adam's team was stacked.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Thanks buddy. It was a tough road having to beat both your team and Adam's team. We have always played very close contests, but you usually come out on top. Adam's team was stacked.
    Indeed it was, but only on offense. My worst offensive performance in that last week showed that I couldn't rely on pitching. In fact, my losses came when the offense had a down week.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.