Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Name?, example1, and others?

Re: User Name?, example1, and others?

Chicken pox? When I wished a pox on him and his family, it's not exactly what I had in mind.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Isn't chicken pox life threatening if you get it as an adult?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    I think it can be. I have known some adults that got it, and it does knock them out for a long time.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    It is. Fevers get out of control and those pimple-like thingies are extremely susceptible to infection.

My problem was that the fever developed way before the marks appeared and wouldn't go down, but after they did show up, then the Dr. knew what to do.

Needless to say, i'd never felt so shitty in my entire life, and i've been through some serious health problems.
    We miss you Mike.

Chicken pox? When I wished a pox on him and his family, it's not exactly what I had in mind.
    The women in your family would die of sadness if something were to happen to me, so i suggest you stop your wish casting.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    It is. Fevers get out of control and those pimple-like thingies are extremely susceptible to infection.

My problem was that the fever developed way before the marks appeared and wouldn't go down, but after they did show up, then the Dr. knew what to do.

Needless to say, i'd never felt so shitty in my entire life, and i've been through some serious health problems.
    I am glad that you are feeling better.

I was being accused of having driven you from the board. I knew that was not possible. :lol:

yezir would it be possible to add a "like" button similar to what facebook and other message board's use if you wanted to? i think it would be a neat feature to have.