Register now to remove this ad

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 436 to 450 of 450

Thread: The NHL Thread

  1. #436
    Minnesota aren't going down without a fight, I'll give that to them.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #437
    They had a pretty good one timer there as time ran out. Good game to watch, especially 3rd period.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #438
    The good: Edmonton didn't win the lottery AGAIN. The bad: The Laffs get Matthews.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #439
    Las Vegas Golden Knights. HO-LEE SHIT. That's one for the ages. An abysmal and utter bullshit name. A colossal fail. Words cannot fully convey the magnitude of suckery that was just foisted upon us.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #440
    Not to mention Nevada is the Silver State, so calling them Golden is even more dumb.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Las Vegas Golden Knights. HO-LEE SHIT. That's one for the ages. An abysmal and utter bullshit name. A colossal fail. Words cannot fully convey the magnitude of suckery that was just foisted upon us.
    We should count ourselves lucky. How many different terrible gambling puns could Vegas have gone for instead? The Vegas Spades? The Vegas High Rollers? The Vegas Loose Slots?

    I mean in a world where a AAA baseball team just renamed itself the New Orieans Baby Cakes we got off pretty lightly here.
    Last edited by Dojji; 11-24-2016 at 12:23 AM.
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

  7. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    We should count ourselves lucky. How many different terrible gambling puns could Vegas have gone for instead? The Vegas Spades? The Vegas High Rollers? The Vegas Loose Slots?

    I mean in a world where a AAA baseball team just renamed itself the New Orieans Baby Cakes we got off pretty lightly here.
    Yeah, I don't think the Las Vegas Golden Knights is that bad. I've heard much worse.

  8. #443
    I think Las Vegas Aces would be ace.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #444
    My Senators got a point at least tonight. No Anderson no wins lol.

  10. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    My Senators got a point at least tonight. No Anderson no wins lol.
    I hate the Senators but I'm delirious that they beat the Bruins. Now hoping for an all-Canada final to stick it to Bettman and the NHL suit douchebags.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #446
    How far has the NHL fallen in popularity? ESPN has it placed after soccer on their menu.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #447
    This is the first season in a while I am not really excited for the return of hockey. I think the Canadiens will do bad this year.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #448
    also, Penguins lol
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #449
    Ho hum, time to check the standings and see how Montreal are doing.... Ahahahahahahahaha. It's going to be a long season.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Ho hum, time to check the standings and see how Montreal are doing.... Ahahahahahahahaha. It's going to be a long season.
    This is getting old very quickly. Is Price injured again? WTF.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •