Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55

Thread: The Tennis Thread

  1. #46
    Serena vs Venus was almost as disappointing as Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I stopped watching after the first set to go play golf.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Serena vs Venus was almost as disappointing as Mayweather vs Pacquiao. I stopped watching after the first set to go play golf.
    I sincerely hope no one put money on Venus, because that would just be throwing it away.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Someone check if Serena is actually human or a cyborg. Her dominance is unbelievable.
    Serena will go down as one of the best female athletes in our time, and is a true warrior.....

    Love her or hate her............ she is a total badass.....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  4. #49
    The Williams sisters have always scared me. They look like the Predator from the original movie.

    They are larger and stronger than all of the other women players too. They are very skilled.

    I wonder how they would have fared against Navratolova.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    The Williams sisters have always scared me. They look like the Predator from the original movie.
    Dats...racist?

    Her final opponent talks a good game and anything's possible but I reckon she'll be lucky to win a set off Serena, even though she dropped one to Heather Watson.

    My money is on Djokovic for the men's.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #51
    Time for Federer to retire. Nothing left to prove, but he simply can't beat the top men anymore.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Time for Federer to retire. Nothing left to prove, but he simply can't beat the top men anymore.
    It was nice to see the crowd completely on his side. But yeah, he's the Tiger Woods of tennis, minus the awful reputation that Tiger gave himself.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  8. #53
    See ya, Djokovic.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    See ya, Djokovic.
    Beat by a USA guy............. who is that guy?

    Makes me wish I had a TV... Tennis is effin bad ass........ the great players are amazing to watch..........
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  10. #55
    At first I thought the guy was a total outsider, but he was the 28 seed, 41st in the world.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •