Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pats sign Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    He's Tim Tebow, one of the best college football players of all time. It has nothing to do with Jesus.

What I thought was so funny about it is ESPN was stroking it over what he was doing, and then it seemed like everyone on the internet posting on sports forums would just be the exact opposite. 45% completion rate, oh man he sucks, what a shitty QB he can't even find his guys wide open.

He was an efficient QB that year, I think he only threw a few INTs in all of the games he played. To me the anti-Tebow camp is just as outrageous as ESPN. He can in fact throw a football, he can in fact make a smart decision with the ball, and he did in fact win several games on a team that was pretty mediocre up to that point in the season.

I don't love Tim Tebow or anything, but he's done alright.
    I agree completely. Last year, the Jets didn't give him a chance. What was the point of signing the man of you weren't going to use him?
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I agree completely. Last year, the Jets didn't give him a chance. What was the point of signing the man of you weren't going to use him?
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I screamed that from the rooftops when they signed him. They had no business bringing that circus to town when Sanchez was already in a precarious position as the starter. Then to not even use Tebow compounded the stupidity.

Emmz, I will always love his playoff performance against Pittsburgh, but Tebow cannot succeed as a QB in this league. Either he becomes the utility infielder/jack of all trades or he leaves the game.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I screamed that from the rooftops when they signed him. They had no business bringing that circus to town when Sanchez was already in a precarious position as the starter. Then to not even use Tebow compounded the stupidity.

Emmz, I will always love his playoff performance against Pittsburgh, but Tebow cannot succeed as a QB in this league. Either he becomes the utility infielder/jack of all trades or he leaves the game.
    It wasn't a one performance thing, he performed well as a whole. He made enough plays to keep them in the games, and the defense was good enough to get him wins.

We'll see what he's got, I'd like to see the Patriots keep him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbyeeeeee! LOL
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

first the sinner gets cut, and now the saint. lol

That's predictable, the Pats just didn't need him but someone's definitely going to sign him, probably Jacksonville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Next stop probably Canada.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Next stop probably Canada.
    You beat me to it. He's a perfect fit for the CFL.