Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez a prime murder suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    What a scumbag Hernandez is. This Loyd murder happened about 1/4 mile from my house in North Attleboro.
    He shoulda taken out Ernie Boch when he had the chance! Damnit...

Banned
    Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez was formally indicted early Thursday on two counts of first-degree murder stemming from a May 2012 incident in Boston where two men were killed.
    He was already charged with Odin Lloyd's murder in a North Attleboro industrial park. The double homicide involves new charges, where Hernandez is accused of gunning down Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado while stopped at a traffic light. As the Boston Globe notes, "The new charges raise the disturbing possibility that Hernandez played games during the 2012-13 season after murdering two men."
    This guy is a monster.

He was a neighbor of mine.

Yikes.

Spud, my boss lives on the same street/development as he did. You too?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Spud, my boss lives on the same street/development as he did. You too?
    No. I owned a house about a city block from him off Landry ave. Oldwood Rd. S.

Many Pats players live around there. Teddy Bruschi and a few others. Vinitieri lived up my street until he went to Indy. He was a nice guy. Teddy is a dick but his wife is pleasant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    No. I owned a house about a city block from him off Landry ave. Oldwood Rd. S.

Many Pats players live around there. Teddy Bruschi and a few others. Vinitieri lived up my street until he went to Indy. He was a nice guy. Teddy is a dick but his wife is pleasant.
    What about Hernandez? Would you be able to guess that he would murder three people?

My uncle has complained about Bruschi as well. What's his deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    What about Hernandez? Would you be able to guess that he would murder three people?
    No. I never met him and truthfully, if I had I am not sure what about him would make me suspect that he would be capable of killing 3 people.

You never know!

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    My uncle has complained about Bruschi as well. What's his deal?
    When he and Heidi moved to North in his rookie season, they became customers of my business. They remained my customers until I sold my business. I spoke with Heidi on the phone many times. She was always very normal and did not act like she was something special. I spoke with both of them several times as they would walk by my house ( or ride bicycles ).

Again, Heidi was always pleasant. Teddy, on the other hand, was always somewhere between aloof and unfriendly.

Once while working in their newest house ( the yellow one ), Teddy was changing something in one of his electrical outlets. I politely suggested that it would be advisable to kill the breaker first. Right? He looked at me as if I was a jerk and ignored me. Of course Heidi being the one that wears the pants asked him to wait until she had turned the breaker off.

So the jovial lad that we see on ESPN is not who he is in person. At least from my experience with him. Also, he is not nearly as big as you would think. Although he is ripped.

Lastly, they have a Black toilet in their basement. The only black toilet I have ever seen. Lol.

He hung himself in his prison cell.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/1...land-patriots/
    Last edited by a700hitter; 04-19-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

What a waste of talent and a lives.

This guy lived three blocks from me here in North Attleboro.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    The guy who killed that innocent old man live on FB killed himself too. I guess it was a bad day for murderous assholes. I'm trying to dredge up some sympathy, but for some reason it's just not coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    The guy who killed that innocent old man live on FB killed himself too. I guess it was a bad day for murderous assholes. I'm trying to dredge up some sympathy, but for some reason it's just not coming.
    The murder scene was around the corner from my house and he lived about three blocks from me. It was surreal. The whole thing is unfortunate.

I certainly can't condone his actions but I can not celebrate his death either. That would be just stupid.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I'm not celebrating, just indifferent. There are so many issues and events in the world whose tragedy I could lament, the suicide of a murderer is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'm not celebrating, just indifferent. There are so many issues and events in the world whose tragedy I could lament, the suicide of a murderer is not one of them.
    I agree with this.

I have seen many comments on FB today that express excitement and joy about his death. I was thinking of those comments.