Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Aaron Hernandez a prime murder suspect

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I have to say (as anyone who knows me would suspect), I am still laughing somewhat at the macabre humor that some people bring to situations like these. A comment on another website about his death read "Aaron Hernandez died like a true New England Patriot - by cheating the system."
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Ultimately he cheated himself.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

"He gone." - Hawk Harrelson
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

One of the sickest stories ever. This is a guy that could have Super Bowl rings.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    What a waste of talent and a lives.

This guy lived three blocks from me here in North Attleboro.
    The murder scene was around the corner from my house and he lived about three blocks from me. It was surreal. The whole thing is unfortunate.

I certainly can't condone his actions but I can not celebrate his death either. That would be just stupid.
    Did he live near you, Spudboy?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I have to say (as anyone who knows me would suspect), I am still laughing somewhat at the macabre humor that some people bring to situations like these. A comment on another website about his death read "Aaron Hernandez died like a true New England Patriot - by cheating the system."
    One I saw: Patriots injury report: Hernandez out indefinitely, neck sprain.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Did he live near you, Spudboy?
    Yes. He, Seymour, Bruschi, and Fourier live in a development adjacent to my neighborhood.

A Place called Westview Estates.

This town is loaded with Patriot players.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Yes. He, Seymour, Bruschi, and Fourier live in a development adjacent to my neighborhood.

A Place called Westview Estates.

This town is loaded with Patriot players.
    I'm sorry that you have to live near Fauria. He seems like a db. I've heard mixed reviews about Bruschi.

I saw Zolak at Chili's in Plainville the last time I went there. That guy is huge.

I grew up in Easton and bunch of the players lived in the condos across from the video rental store I'd go to. I remember seeing Irving Fryar checking out some horror movies once. One of Stanley Morgan's daughters was a classmate of mine.

It's kinda fun seeing Celtics and Patriots when you go out. The only Sox player I ever saw in Boston was http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...rebecr01.shtml at the Cheesecake Factory in Cambridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

18010349_10100712477272133_1236022945942275122_n.jpg

this one had me dying. Sorry it's so small
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    "He gone." - Hawk Harrelson
    He won't be coming down for breakfast.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar
    All assholes go to heaven?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter View Post
    All assholes go to heaven?
    Holy shitfuck, where did you come from?! Great to see you!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.