Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 102 of 102

Thread: Aaron Hernandez a prime murder suspect

  1. #91
    I have to say (as anyone who knows me would suspect), I am still laughing somewhat at the macabre humor that some people bring to situations like these. A comment on another website about his death read "Aaron Hernandez died like a true New England Patriot - by cheating the system."
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Cocaine.
    I can think of no greater way to honor my relationship with RSFFL than sigging this quote without context.

  2. #92
    Ultimately he cheated himself.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  3. #93
    "He gone." - Hawk Harrelson
    I told you so.

  4. #94
    One of the sickest stories ever. This is a guy that could have Super Bowl rings.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    What a waste of talent and a lives.

    This guy lived three blocks from me here in North Attleboro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    The murder scene was around the corner from my house and he lived about three blocks from me. It was surreal. The whole thing is unfortunate.

    I certainly can't condone his actions but I can not celebrate his death either. That would be just stupid.
    Did he live near you, Spudboy?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I have to say (as anyone who knows me would suspect), I am still laughing somewhat at the macabre humor that some people bring to situations like these. A comment on another website about his death read "Aaron Hernandez died like a true New England Patriot - by cheating the system."
    One I saw: Patriots injury report: Hernandez out indefinitely, neck sprain.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Did he live near you, Spudboy?
    Yes. He, Seymour, Bruschi, and Fourier live in a development adjacent to my neighborhood.

    A Place called Westview Estates.

    This town is loaded with Patriot players.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Yes. He, Seymour, Bruschi, and Fourier live in a development adjacent to my neighborhood.

    A Place called Westview Estates.

    This town is loaded with Patriot players.
    I'm sorry that you have to live near Fauria. He seems like a db. I've heard mixed reviews about Bruschi.

    I saw Zolak at Chili's in Plainville the last time I went there. That guy is huge.

    I grew up in Easton and bunch of the players lived in the condos across from the video rental store I'd go to. I remember seeing Irving Fryar checking out some horror movies once. One of Stanley Morgan's daughters was a classmate of mine.

    It's kinda fun seeing Celtics and Patriots when you go out. The only Sox player I ever saw in Boston was http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...rebecr01.shtml at the Cheesecake Factory in Cambridge.
    I told you so.

  9. #99
    18010349_10100712477272133_1236022945942275122_n.jpg

    this one had me dying. Sorry it's so small
    How many more years left in ARod's contract?

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    "He gone." - Hawk Harrelson
    He won't be coming down for breakfast.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  11. #101
    All assholes go to heaven?

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter View Post
    All assholes go to heaven?
    Holy shitfuck, where did you come from?! Great to see you!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Cocaine.
    I can think of no greater way to honor my relationship with RSFFL than sigging this quote without context.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •