Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, that was unexpected

Re: Well, that was unexpected

Question: Did someone tell you to do this, or was it just random?
    We miss you Mike.

Cherries put him up to it-- trying to silence his critics.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

deneo24

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Question: Did someone tell you to do this, or was it just random?
    Nobody put me up to it, It was random, I'm from Australia so we don't really have baseball unless we watch ESPN

It was more or less just a test. :harhar:

Won't happen again though unless I get banned.

deneo24

:harhar::harhar::harhar:As a matter of fact, I can help fix the issues.

deneo24

Also, incase you guys were wondering, the badass song that was playing was Destroy them with lazers by Knife Party. I love dubstep, or used to.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Are you fucking kidding me you piece of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

lol what the fuck is this shit?

I don't know, this is ridiculous. Congratulations on learning to deface sites three days ago. Is that because that's when you were old enough to log onto a computer or because that's when you became capable of basic motor skills?
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Like seriously... SMH, who spends time doing shit like this? lmao.

I'm sure you'll find out what kind of person once he posts a little more. It will become clear.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

All I'm saying is don't ban him. Over the years talksox had so many errors, I'm assuming the security is weak. I don't want to see the end of talksox. This guy has super moderator as his name, don't fuck with him lol.

Edit: And he has him name bolded where it shows the active users lol. He's a legit hacker.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deneo24 View Post
    Also, incase you guys were wondering, the badass song that was playing was Destroy them with lazers by Knife Party. I love dubstep, or used to.
    I knew that song sounded familiar. I heard it at ultra a few times.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I can't ban him. Only YZ can ban Mods and SuperMods. I learned that the day ksushi went nuts.

deneo24

Guys chill out. I know it annoyed you, but honestly if someone taught you the way I was taught, it'd take you ten minutes to do it. Why're you having a go at me though? I apologized and have no intentions of doing it again, but if I am to get flamed at like this over and over there's a chance I'll just not give a shit and do it. If I was a regular hacker I'd be saying 'give me money or I will do it again', chill out. I'm willing to tell the owner EXACTLY what to do to fix the vulnerability, because It sure is a pain in the ass when it happens. In regards to where you said that was when I was old enough to use the computer.. I'm 16 turning 17, I don't spend all my time like a sad little man doing this, it was fun for the day, and as I said, I won't do it again. Its not like I have to have remorse for doing so Youk of The Nation, if you're going to be a dick I shall also be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by deneo24 View Post
    Guys chill out. I know it annoyed you, but honestly if someone taught you the way I was taught, it'd take you ten minutes to do it. Why're you having a go at me though? I apologized and have no intentions of doing it again, but if I am to get flamed at like this over and over there's a chance I'll just not give a shit and do it. If I was a regular hacker I'd be saying 'give me money or I will do it again', chill out. I'm willing to tell the owner EXACTLY what to do to fix the vulnerability, because It sure is a pain in the ass when it happens. In regards to where you said that was when I was old enough to use the computer.. I'm 16 turning 17, I don't spend all my time like a sad little man doing this, it was fun for the day, and as I said, I won't do it again. Its not like I have to have remorse for doing so Youk of The Nation, if you're going to be a dick I shall also be a dick.
    And that would be new? The only reason to do this in the first place is to be an annoying little bastard, which is exactly what you did in messing up someone else's site for 'the fun of the day'. If you have no plans to do it again, un-mod yourself and don't come back. As to why you're going to get 'flamed', it's because you fucked up our site, made yourself a moderator and are now talking about how much fun it was. If you don't want people to be dicks to you, maybe you shouldn't have done it in the first place, you moron.