Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phew

There's actually a "New posts" feature right below it, that's just like the old one. rjortiz is right
    We miss you Mike.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I like this layout more than the old one, actually. It reminds me of some of the Trek forums I have been a member of over the years. I like the idea of keeping this new layout and just changing the colors to the old TS standard. My one and only complaint about the new layout is that the avatars are tiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I can make avatars bigger I'm pretty sure.

As YOTN said, besides the color being and eyesore the new layout's pretty decent
    We miss you Mike.

I think the biggest issue with the colors is that it looks like a Yankees board right now.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Well, one good thing came out of this- YesZir is posting again!

If only we could get SoTK back.
    We miss you Mike.

and CD, and Stocker, and CalvnHobs. But not what's his name...Dipre. Man, that guy sucked, I hope he never comes back.

My ears are ringing. Wonder why.....
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Thanks for wasting away your weekend on fixing the issues man. Sorry this crap had to happen
    It is curious how this happened right after I finished my furious climb to the top of the standings in TalkSox Fantasy passing you like you were standing still. I think you had something to do with this trying to deprive me of my bragging rights.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

You better pray to the Lord i don't reclaim my first place with all the crap you're talking
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    You better pray to the Lord i don't reclaim my first place with all the crap you're talking
    Got to chirp while I can.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I agree about the forum layout too busy, but what are you gonna do. This was my last regular forum left that didn't overhaul itself this year. :/
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 07-02-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Yea....whoops.

Things are slowly starting to look a little better. I have some more cleaning up to do but a lot of the major things are done, its mostly just tweaks from this point on.

Avatars can now be larger, you'll have to re-upload it though they won't automatically resize