Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phew

I can't find my Nixon avatar again yeszir. I know RedSoxRooter made it, can you help me find it?
    We miss you Mike.

Old avatars and smilies may take a bit to recover unfortunately but they're on my list

I really dislike this on the main forum.

Makes the site too clutter.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    No matter which image I use, they are all the same size. KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    No matter which image I use, they are all the same size. KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    Oops - should be fixed now

Single A
    I'm sure we're all appreciate the work you put in this weekend. Any chance one of the mods can reset my account? The password /e-mail recovery doesn't seem to be working. Wasn't sure if it had been hacked.

PM sent. I wonder why that's happening, something must have gotten screwed up in the database transfer. If anyone else is having this issue please email contact@talksox.com and let me know about it.

Belated HUGE THANK YOU for all of your work getting the site up and running!!!!

FYI, if anyone needs to get their old avatar in the meantime, they can jump back to web.archive.org at http://web.archive.org/web/201301130...sox.com/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    FYI, if anyone needs to get their old avatar in the meantime, they can jump back to web.archive.org at http://web.archive.org/web/201301130...sox.com/forum/
    Great idea man

Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    I really dislike this on the main forum.

Makes the site too clutter.
    Thanks for updating this graphic.

I'm noticing about a 20% decline in the number of people logging in each day. I'm concerned that there's some issue with passwords, logins, etc not being transferred correctly. If anyone is having any trouble logging in please email contact@talksox.com or PM me if you are able to.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Still trying to get used to the new look lol. Thanks for getting the site back up Yeszir. I wonder what some members did the few days talksox was down
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

A thing I've noticed:
    I primarily post using my iPad, and I'm not able to upload my avatar on the iPad. The image is saved on the iPad, so I would really appreciate it if you could find a way. I can't uncheck the box that says that I am choosing not to use an avatar, so only a fix to that problem (if there is one) would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    A thing I've noticed:
    I primarily post using my iPad, and I'm not able to upload my avatar on the iPad. The image is saved on the iPad, so I would really appreciate it if you could find a way. I can't uncheck the box that says that I am choosing not to use an avatar, so only a fix to that problem (if there is one) would be appreciated.
    I'm pretty sure the iPad doesn't have this capability through the browser. You may have to upload it to dropbox/etc through an app and then paste the URL to the image in the avatar settings page. Or let me know what image you're trying to use and I can do it through the control panel on the back end.