Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Advil and sometimes Imitrex for migraines. Haven't smoked weed in about 10 years. Alcohol is a drug and I partake depending upon my diet.

Never done anything else. Had lithium when getting my teeth pulled.

<------ boring
    Lithium? Was the dentist afraid you were manic when he saw you? Didn't know it could be used for that.

Banned
    I was able to try a couple of prescription pills recently. I have a fear of flying, and a mild problem with anxiety, so my doctor gave me some klonopin for the flight. I went and filled it, and saw that he had prescribed me 30 of them. I took one to see what it was like. 30 minutes later and I had absolutely no control of my motor skills. I laid down, and had the most relaxing sleep I've had in a long time. Took 4 of them at once for my flight to Washington D.C. I managed to make it to my seat, but as soon as I sat down I passed out and didn't wake up until the plane landed at Reagan. Pretty good drug, but it ain't shit compared to valium. Valium knocked me out after I snorted 50 mg of adderall one night. Slept 8 hours too.

The dentist gave me some hydrocodone for my gum boil. I took one last night, and it didn't do much. I just took two about twenty minutes ago, and it's slowly starting to kick in. Nowhere near as good as vicodin.

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Lithium? Was the dentist afraid you were manic when he saw you? Didn't know it could be used for that.
    I don't know. He was some Middle Eastern guy (RACIST!!!) and the last words he said to me were "here's some lithium" and he walked out of the room. He gave me two scrpits for Vickys and I just gave them to my buddy who blew out his knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Not true. I am 100% drug free. Right now that's important for me. Getting ready to be a HS athlete.
    Aren't you 14?

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I don't know. He was some Middle Eastern guy (RACIST!!!) and the last words he said to me were "here's some lithium" and he walked out of the room. He gave me two scrpits for Vickys and I just gave them to my buddy who blew out his knee.
    You damn racist!

Drugs of choice now are alcohol, nicotine and the occasional weed. Tried cocaine once and shrooms once. Love my beer and cigs!

Oh and prescription drugs (pain killers) are great but never get them refilled. Don't want to go down that road.

As far as over the counter drugs go, I've never seen one that could top codeine in the 'bang for the buck' department. Good codeine can kill headaches and other pain and make you feel like you're floating on air. I looked into it a bit and found out that codeine is actually an opiate. I used to laugh at the fact that I could walk into a drugstore and buy 100 codeine pills for about five bucks.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    As far as over the counter drugs go, I've never seen one that could top codeine in the 'bang for the buck' department. Good codeine can kill headaches and other pain and make you feel like you're floating on air. I looked into it a bit and found out that codeine is actually an opiate. I used to laugh at the fact that I could walk into a drugstore and buy 100 codeine pills for about five bucks.
    Can you still get them OTC? I've never seen them. Speaking of OTC, I've been reading a lot about DXM, but I'm not too wild about drinking an entire bottle of DayQuil to get high.

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Can you still get them OTC? I've never seen them. Speaking of OTC, I've been reading a lot about DXM, but I'm not too wild about drinking an entire bottle of DayQuil to get high.
    Good job Betty Ford......

Banned
    A few years back I was sick at work, so a co-worker gave me some of the Dayquil liquid gels. I took six of them, and felt mildly dissociated. Apparently, there was a lot of drama going on at work that day, but I didn't even notice it. One of my co-workers started complaining to me about someone else, but she sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher. Probably the best day of work in my working career.

Apparently, you need to take 300 mg of DXM to really trip, but that would mean taking an absurd amount of acetaminophen. No thanks. Don't want to be hurling vomit everywhere while hallucinating.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Do not mess with DXM. That shit is mainly for kids who want to get high anyway. I did it once, it made music sound REALLY good. Like, incredibly beautiful and emotional. That's about it. Otherwise, I felt slow and it just made my body itch uncontrollably.

I have friends who used to do it quite a bit, and they now refuse to touch it. They said high amounts of it would fuck you up, but mostly you wouldn't be able to move well, everything doesn't make sense, and things like that. You also get slightly addicted. One friend of mine went on a binge, and by the end of it had a mental breakdown. It pretty much broke his brain. He can't even smoke weed without getting weird now.

If you do do it, make sure that it is the one that has ONLY dextromethorphan. A lot of robotussin or generic brands have gauifenesin in it, and that will make you puke forever. Some have acetaminophen and that will absolutely destroy your liver.

There was a one hour show on CNN about weed just a few days ago. About half it was about medicinal use and the other half was about recreational use.

The stories about medicinal use were the best part. There was one about a 5-year old girl who was having epileptic seizures about 300 times a week. Her parents tried everything and medicinal pot was the last resort. They were lucky to find somebody who had developed a strain that was low in THC and high in CBD, which is the chemical in weed that has the best effects on seizures. Right after she started taking it she improved dramatically and after a year, she has only been having one a week.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I'm so glad someone made this thread. Now I really get to see who does what.

I want to become a cop, but I've done ecstasy and weed. Ecstasy was when I went to Ultra music festival, which is like the biggest party festival in the world. Done it like 3-4 times, probably not going to do it again. Not a bad drug though. I also do weed, but who doesn't? I do it a couple times a week. Not obsessed like many of my friends are. I've been offered lean, LSD, Shrooms, Acid, etc. but don't think I'll ever do them. Not realy the drug type and i don't even consider weed a deug to be honest.

Michael, something to remember......most States require that you pass a polygraph. During the polygraph they will ask you questions about your drug use. Marijuana is a drug. Some of the questions will be, "Do you use drugs", "What kind of drugs" and "How frequently have you used drugs". I can tell you right now, if you answer yes and indicate heroin, cocaine, meth you will be disqualified. If you answer yes to the lesser drugs, it may not hurt you.....but if you and another guy are going for the same position, and all other variables are equal, who do you thing they will hire, the guy who admitted to drug use on his polygraph, or the guy who didn't.?

Stay away from crystal meth and bath salts. Those drugs literally kill you as you take them. I see the effects of both almost everyday, nothing pretty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Stay away from crystal meth and bath salts. Those drugs literally kill you as you take them. I see the effects of both almost everyday, nothing pretty.
    Do you work with addicts?