Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Dare we...

  1. #1

    Dare we...

    ...have a politics thread?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    I'm pretty sure the mods are allergic to politics.

  3. #3
    For the love of God, no.
    We miss you Mike.

  4. #4
    Lol posters here aren't even mature enough to not take shots at each other. Please don't bring politics around, ever.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  5. #5
    It would end up with locked threads and banned posters. That's appropriate for another forum. Not this one. Good idea/try though.

    Plus there is SO MUCH baseball to talk about now and the season is almost over. Time fucking flies for me these days. Just glad to have baseball for another month or so.

    NFL starts soon.....uggghhhhhhh......

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    It would end up with locked threads and banned posters. That's appropriate for another forum. Not this one. Good idea/try though.

    Plus there is SO MUCH baseball to talk about now and the season is almost over. Time fucking flies for me these days. Just glad to have baseball for another month or so.

    NFL starts soon.....uggghhhhhhh......
    What you basically mean is YOU would get banned. LOL
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    Just make one and find out. I can already tell you, someone's going to criticize Obama, and several members will lose their shit over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  8. #8
    Yeah, no. Go ahead and search for the user "NateGrey" and see why.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    Just make one and find out. I can already tell you, someone's going to criticize Obama, and several members will lose their shit over it.
    There's no sport in arguing over a lame duck.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    What you basically mean is YOU would get banned. LOL
    Not at all. I've never been banned.

  11. #11
    If you're really itching to talk about non-baseball related stuff like politics and religion, just sign up for an account on reddit.

    How horrible would a "Reagan was the most overrated president ever" post be? People get all pissy just discussing music around here.

    Though a "Teddy Roosevelt: most bad ass politician ever" post would be the best.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  12. #12
    Also check out the Boston Globe politics forum. If you want some wild and woolly action, that's the place. It's the Combat Zone of online forums.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    If you're really itching to talk about non-baseball related stuff like politics and religion, just sign up for an account on reddit.

    How horrible would a "Reagan was the most overrated president ever" post be? People get all pissy just discussing music around here.

    Though a "Teddy Roosevelt: most bad ass politician ever" post would be the best.
    I don't think anyone could disagree with that, and even if they did, their choice would be Andrew Jackson, and the discussion would still be enjoyable.


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I don't think anyone could disagree with that, and even if they did, their choice would be Andrew Jackson, and the discussion would still be enjoyable.
    It probably wouldn't be, because the Roosevelt fanboys would probably get all butthurt at the mere idea that someone could be as bad-ass as Teddy. For further illustration about how such a discussion would go, refer to the comments section of any Roosevelt-related article at cracked.com. The troll-fu is strong with most of those posters.
    We miss you Mike.

  15. #15
    Andrew Jackson was just a cold hard motherfucker. Teddy Roosevelt was a bad ass dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •