Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: Dare we...

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    It probably wouldn't be, because the Roosevelt fanboys would probably get all butthurt at the mere idea that someone could be as bad-ass as Teddy. For further illustration about how such a discussion would go, refer to the comments section of any Roosevelt-related article at cracked.com. The troll-fu is strong with most of those posters.
    I never read the comments sections on any website, including Cracked, anymore. They're awful.


  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I never read the comments sections on any website, including Cracked, anymore. They're awful.
    You can find some gems in there though. But in general, yes, comment sections are awful. Especially youtube. Fuck youtube.
    We miss you Mike.

  3. #18
    Youtube is almost unreadable. I don't mean unreadable as in disagreeable, I mean unreadable as in approaching a level of illiteracy on par with a drunken three-year old. I once tried to read the comments section under a couple videos of the moon landings, and holy shit.


  4. #19
    And it's painful in other languages too.

    You know why? Because fuck spelling and grammar, that's why.
    We miss you Mike.

  5. #20
    Well other languages suck. English is the best. If it was good enough for Jesus and George Washington, then by God it's good enough for all of you brown people.


  6. #21
    English kinda sucks. And Jesus didn't talk, he just multiplied bread and turned water into wine.
    We miss you Mike.

  7. #22
    Yahoo comments are the absolute worst of them all.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Well other languages suck. English is the best. If it was good enough for Jesus and George Washington, then by God it's good enough for all of you brown people.
    I don't think Jesus spoke English. Of course he understood it because, after all, he was Jesus.

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    I don't think Jesus spoke English. Of course he understood it because, after all, he was Jesus.
    Yeah, I don't actually believe that. Language is wonderful. All of them, even Lojban and Esperanto and Klingon.


  10. #25
    Did someone mention moon landings?

    I admire his restraint
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    I don't think Jesus spoke English. Of course he understood it because, after all, he was Jesus.
    Of course he did. He was a true (white) American, just like us.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #27
    That is the second-coolest thing that Buzz Aldrin ever did. I've seen that video a thousand times and it never fails to make me smile. He had some pop for an old guy, too. The only thing that would have been better is if Collins showed up to curb-stomp him and then Armstrong fucked his girlfriend.


  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    That is the second-coolest thing that Buzz Aldrin ever did. I've seen that video a thousand times and it never fails to make me smile. He had some pop for an old guy, too. The only thing that would have been better is if Collins showed up to curb-stomp him and then Armstrong fucked his girlfriend.
    I refuse to watch it any more, because as soon as the fuck starts speaking, my hand forms a fist and starts itching to punch something.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    I refuse to watch it any more, because as soon as the fuck starts speaking, my hand forms a fist and starts itching to punch something.
    It's tough for me, too. Not only the disrespect for Aldrin, and by extension Armstrong and Collins, not just the disrespect of choosing to air your lunatic conspiracy interview in that particular forum (an ambush outside of a hotel), but the disrespect for science. For the incredible accomplishments in engineering and physics and so many other branches of science that contributed to the single greatest achievement in human history. There are hundreds of thousands of physicists, mathematicians, engineers, biologists, chemists, astrophysicists, geologists, botanists, hell, even psychologists and sociologists, working every day to, literally, help us understand the universe. There is absolutely no greater calling in the world. And then morons like this come in and just fucking suck all of the wonderment out of it for you by taking your thoughts away from it and turning them to "man, I wonder how many hours it would take in a centrifuge to kill this guy".


  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    and turning them to "man, I wonder how many hours it would take in a centrifuge to kill this guy".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhPV8BSEXPU
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •