Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Dare we...

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Did someone mention moon landings?

    I admire his restraint
    I LOVE that shot.

    God what a tool, even if you don't think the moon landing was real (not going to get into it) you should really want that guy to get the absolute piss kicked out of him. Swear on the bible, what a fucking nut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  2. #32
    Beyond the fact he's just a straight up douchebag troll, ambushing an elderly man is despicable.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #33
    Agreed, what's hilarious is that he thought somehow not putting your hand on the bible and swearing on it suddenly changes everything.

    He was probably trying to illustrate to his people (guys like this always have "people") that Buzz is a liar and a thief. Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  4. #34
    I am of the opinion that we should send all of the moon landing conspiracy theorists to the moon, and leave them there with enough oxygen to explore the place until they starve to death.


  5. #35
    It'd be a waste on them, but fine by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  6. #36
    I'd hope that at least one of them, confident this was a trick and they were on a soundstage, would crack his helmet seal in full view of the rest.

    "This is so fake. Look, let's just find the exit and-"


  7. #37
    It'd be the guy from the video, no question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  8. #38
    I'm guessing Capricorn One was this dick's favorite movie. Probably wore out the VHS with repeated plays.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    It's tough for me, too. Not only the disrespect for Aldrin, and by extension Armstrong and Collins, not just the disrespect of choosing to air your lunatic conspiracy interview in that particular forum (an ambush outside of a hotel), but the disrespect for science. For the incredible accomplishments in engineering and physics and so many other branches of science that contributed to the single greatest achievement in human history. There are hundreds of thousands of physicists, mathematicians, engineers, biologists, chemists, astrophysicists, geologists, botanists, hell, even psychologists and sociologists, working every day to, literally, help us understand the universe. There is absolutely no greater calling in the world. And then morons like this come in and just fucking suck all of the wonderment out of it for you by taking your thoughts away from it and turning them to "man, I wonder how many hours it would take in a centrifuge to kill this guy".
    You very much channeled your inner jung here, but with much better punctuation and sentence construction.

    You know what? I take that back, you didn't channel your inner jung there. Who else makes walls of text on this site that are actually readable?
    We miss you Mike.

  10. #40
    mr crunchy? Hahaha.


  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    mr crunchy? Hahaha.
    Oh my God crunchy. Whatever happened to that guy? I remember he had the best insults to sling at Jacko. Good times.
    We miss you Mike.

  12. #42
    I remember comparing the way he typed to the way William Shatner talked. The guy was hilarious, but trying to read his posts was painful sometimes.


  13. #43
    Btw we need to start a nationwide search for ORS. That man needs to come back to this site.
    We miss you Mike.

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Oh my God crunchy. Whatever happened to that guy? I remember he had the best insults to sling at Jacko. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Btw we need to start a nationwide search for ORS. That man needs to come back to this site.
    I miss Crunchy and ORS as well as example1!!!

  15. #45
    And Keeper and TheKilo, not to mention the rest of the mod staff, CD and SOTK and MSU.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •