Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dare we...

I see MSU on FB every so often making posts about college sports.

I think we should change the site's name to "talkallcollegesports.com" to bait him back. He'd take the bait immediately.
    We miss you Mike.

Bring back all the banned posters.

Mr OfTheNation, tear down that wall!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I'd like to see Gom back haha.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    We tried that, remember? He got banned again in like a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

So you don't believe in rehabilitation for serial offenders, just the death squad?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Gom was un-rehabilitatible. He was so un-rehabilitatible, I just had to invent that word to describe him.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I don't think any of the people that anyone should actually miss are banned, they just stopped logging in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    I don't think any of the people that anyone should actually miss are banned, they just stopped logging in.
    kinda miss gom, jacko is basically the only yankees fan that still posts here.

I could have sworn I banned you. Did YZ unban you or am I confusing you with someone else?

I think ORS is probably too bogged down with home repairs. E-1 has done a pop-in from time to time, but his family life and job doesn't leave him the time. It happens.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."