Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dare we...

I see MSU on FB every so often making posts about college sports.

I think we should change the site's name to "talkallcollegesports.com" to bait him back. He'd take the bait immediately.
    We miss you Mike.

Bring back all the banned posters.

Mr OfTheNation, tear down that wall!
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

I'd like to see Gom back haha.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

We tried that, remember? He got banned again in like a month.

So you don't believe in rehabilitation for serial offenders, just the death squad?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

Gom was un-rehabilitatible. He was so un-rehabilitatible, I just had to invent that word to describe him.

I don't think any of the people that anyone should actually miss are banned, they just stopped logging in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    I don't think any of the people that anyone should actually miss are banned, they just stopped logging in.
    kinda miss gom, jacko is basically the only yankees fan that still posts here.

I could have sworn I banned you. Did YZ unban you or am I confusing you with someone else?

I think ORS is probably too bogged down with home repairs. E-1 has done a pop-in from time to time, but his family life and job doesn't leave him the time. It happens.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst