Register now to remove this ad

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dare we...

  1. #1

    Dare we...

    ...have a religion thread?

    :P
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    I'd much rather have a "best afro" thread. Stop trolling dammit! I know it's a boring Monday night, but still....
    We miss you Mike.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I'd much rather have a "best afro" thread. Stop trolling dammit! I know it's a boring Monday night, but still....
    Yeah, OK
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #4
    You're going to make a "best afro" thread now aren't you?
    We miss you Mike.

  5. #5
    And maybe a thread for ethnic and racist humor.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  6. #6
    Let us pray.

    ZZZZZZZZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  7. #7
    Please open your prayer guides to the book of Revelations, Psalm 69.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    please open your prayer guides to the book of revelations, psalm 69.
    ^lolz
    We miss you Mike.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Please open your prayer guides to the book of Revelations, Psalm 69.
    69...69...69....69......
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •