Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 New York Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    The way he was behaving and stalking me from thread to thread I suspected that Dutchy had returned under cover of being a Yankee fan.
    No, pinstripezac isn't Dutchy. I know pinstripezac from other forums.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

The way he was behaving and stalking me from thread to thread I suspected that Dutchy had returned under cover of being a Yankee fan.
    As Bellhorn said Zac was not Dutchy. I knew him well on two other boards but he acted differently there as I remember. Trying to take you on was silly on his part and I guess he paid for it. Has he really been banned forever though?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    No, pinstripezac isn't Dutchy. I know pinstripezac from other forums.
    Maybe this pinstripezac was an imposter.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Maybe this pinstripezac was an imposter.
    No, it was him, guaranteed. Fred will say the same.

Maybe it's Dutchy doing a long con. Dutchy does frequent other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    As Bellhorn said Zac was not Dutchy. I knew him well on two other boards but he acted differently there as I remember. Trying to take you on was silly on his part and I guess he paid for it. Has he really been banned forever though?
    He wasn't banned for taking on A700. He was banned for not listening to a mod.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Exactly, if I banned people for having stupid arguments, this site would be a ghost town.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

FTR that arguement was even silly back then.....as tough as reaching the WS is, who cares how long it takes..
    he's not going to Michigan...he's going to Cooperstown...

Some of the New York writers like Joel Sherman think the Yankees have some serious potential weaknesses, especially the infield. Teixeira's health is still a question mark. So is Jeter's, I would think. If Teixeira and Jeter are not at least decent this year, the infield could be awful.

Potential huge upsides for the Yanks are Sabathia, Tanaka and possibly even Pineda from the sounds of it. If those guys come out hot, maybe Hal will be persuaded to spend even more money if he has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Some of the New York writers like Joel Sherman think the Yankees have some serious potential weaknesses, especially the infield. Teixeira's health is still a question mark. So is Jeter's, I would think. If Teixeira and Jeter are not at least decent this year, the infield could be awful.

Potential huge upsides for the Yanks are Sabathia, Tanaka and possibly even Pineda from the sounds of it. If those guys come out hot, maybe Hal will be persuaded to spend even more money if he has to.
    Well, it's not like Johnson and Ryan will be all stars at third and second. This has the potential to be one of the worst IF ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

That's pretty stupid Thunder.
    Hal sucks

not saying everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows, but guys like Joel Sherman will always go to the negative and stay there..again, he could be right but he's still a doomsayer first
    he's not going to Michigan...he's going to Cooperstown...