Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 169

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

  1. #16
    Keep the change you filthy animal!

  2. #17
    A Movie Quote Thread! Some of my Big Lebowski favorites:

    The Dude: That rug really tied the room together.

    Walter: Eight-year-olds, Dude.

    Walter: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

    Walter: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

    The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

    Walter: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax... You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

    The Dude: Racially he's pretty cool?

    The Dude: Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a goddamn moron.

    Walter:
    Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

    Good flick.

  3. #18
    "One of our gentlemen found time to say 'How delicious!' before he died."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #19
    "Hey, you fat Irish prick! You put my fucking money to sleep. You go get my fucking money or I'll put your fucking brain to sleep."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    "One of our gentlemen found time to say 'How delicious!' before he died."
    I played Mortimer Brewster about ten years ago. I joined a drama-studio program run by the town and it was pretty well-received. It's the only time I think my name has ever been in the paper under any circumstances, at least that I can recall off the top of my head. After the one play, though, I didn't continue. Acting didn't really seem to be my thing. I got a little nervous onstage and I never quite managed to shake it.


  6. #21
    "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

    - The Princess Bride
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  7. #22
    "Wake up. Time to die"

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    'These go to eleven.'
    "You can't dust for vomit."

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    "You can't dust for vomit."
    "If I told them once, I told them a hundred times, put Spinal Tap first and puppet show last"
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #25
    "Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you fucking faggots?"

    Greatest. Speech. Ever.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #26
    "Well you should be. If I were you, i'd get in that fuckin' car and i'd get out of here man. I'd gather them goonies and get whatever you've got comin' mate... 'cause i'm gonna fucking hit you all."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #27
    "You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    "Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you fucking faggots?"

    Greatest. Speech. Ever.
    Glengarry Glen Ross again, right?

  14. #29
    There's no rule that says a dog can't play basketball.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  15. #30
    "You're a very strange man." (Ron Silver, as Alan Dershowitz)

    "You have no idea." (Jeremy Irons, as Claus von Bulow)

    Final scene in Reversal of Fortune

    The delivery of that line by Irons is the best part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •