Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 173 of 173

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

  1. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    No Country For Old Men
    Don't think I saw that.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #167
    But I do remember this scene. I just can't memorize Duval's introduction!

    Funny as shit.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkccqolaVGg
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  3. #168
    "You need to adjust your altitude, bitch!"

    Ridiculously lame payoff line from the really wretched Altitude, which I saw earlier today.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #169
    Has it occurred to you that I might not want to murder you, Stanwyk?
    I've got fifty thousand dollars says you will.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #170
    You know, you can't just go around and shoot people in the kneecaps with a double-barreled shotgun 'cause you pissed at 'em.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    You know, you can't just go around and shoot people in the kneecaps with a double-barreled shotgun 'cause you pissed at 'em.
    Lots of good lines in that movie.

  7. #172
    My son's favorite movie quote right now:

    "I'm singing in a store and I'm singing!"

    "Hey, there's no singing in the North Pole!"

    "Yes there is!"

    "No there's not!"

    "We sing all time, especially when we make toys!"
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  8. #173
    "shut your mouth.... you're just coming off as stupid right now"

    Step Brothers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •