Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23 World Series Game 1 vs Cardinals

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

10/23 World Series Game 1 vs Cardinals

Adam Wainwright

vs

Jon Lester

It's about that time!!!! The mission is almost over. We need 4 more wins, so lets get one tonight. I am pumped but also nervous about this game, anything can happen. Lets hope my mojo and Forsyth at the game mojo comes through tonight. This is going to be one hell of a series. Win or lose, I love the Red Sox. Just win!!!
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

4 more wins and we can all collectively lose our shit so hard that the earth shakes. Win tonight and bring us one step closer to the batshit insane delirious joy, Jon.

Let's go! World Series, bitches. Show these Cardinals that they are nothing more than lucky to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Fucking GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Major Leaguer
    Man you wouldn't believe how many mullets with fanny packs I seen switching over from the Blue Line today.

I'm really regetting picking up a shift at work tonight, but at least its only 5-10 and I shouldn't miss too much hopefully. Either way I'm pumped. GO SOX

Quote Originally Posted by yankthis View Post
    Man you wouldn't believe how many mullets with fanny packs I seen switching over from the Blue Line today.
    Goddamn Midwesterners.

Bogaerts, Ross and Gomes are in lineup tonight.

I admire your spirit Boys, but this is going to be one tuff series. A question: how did Papi look at 1B in the interleague games this season? Still solid?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I admire your spirit Boys, but this is going to be one tuff series. A question: how did Papi look at 1B in the interleague games this season? Still solid?
    He's not GG quality but he can handle the field well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun View Post
    He's not GG quality but he can handle the field well enough.
    Thanks. That's pretty much what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    You know what else is going to be a tuff series? The series of thrusts we force upon your unfortunate, soon-to-be-bleeding backsides.

Just e-mailed my Wednesday night professor and explained that as much as I'd love to hear more about life as a reservations slave at some outskirts hotel in Goatfuck, Texas, I have a bad case of worldseries-itis and cannot make it.

Tonight's dinner for one is beer-flavored Johnsonville bratwursts, onions, and jalapeno peppers. Kinda like the ones you'd find at Fenway Park, except mine are a gazillion times better and made by someone who actually speaks English.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    You know what else is going to be a tuff series? The series of thrusts we force upon your unfortunate, soon-to-be-bleeding backsides.
    You'll get used to this one, Carter.

Carter. Tell me that's not his first name. Is he a spiky-haired hipster from Cambridge that owns 15 skateboards and brags about not eating meat?