Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports betting

Ted, you should sign up at bet365. They give you a new-member bonus of 100 bucks when register a new account.
    This was another one.image.jpg
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

I may have to start taking your betting tips and put you on commission.
    Would be great to double-check my picks with your great eye and knowledge of the game.
    Last edited by iortiz; 03-28-2015 at 01:04 AM.

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

image.jpg

I think I'm going to close this my eyes do not see a good end in LA haha

image.jpg Knew it! Whata night.

Made 1,700 bucks, just like that haha

CHC and DET were losing when I made the bet reason why the lines at the time were beautiful. While I was watching the games, my eyes couldn't resist those offers haha
    Way to make 1400 with 100 bucks.
    image.jpg

Could have won 1800, but I didn't want surprises so I took the 1,670 bucks that bet365 offered me from a 100 parley bet.

My model and eyes are unstoppable haha.

image.jpg

Way to hunt lines on-direct bets.

image.jpg

You may not believe this, considering the fact that you've made the last eight posts on this thread, but no one gives a shit.
    We miss you Mike.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    You may not believe this, considering the fact that you've made the last eight posts on this thread, but no one gives a shit.
    Come on, don't go out of your way to pick fights, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

You are correct. I apologize, and will behave.
    We miss you Mike.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I don't believe that for a minute, but at least try. I understand that a bunch of you don't like each other, but everyone on both sides is guilty. The insults, the sarcastic comments "directed at no one in particular"; which doesn't fool anyone...I'm getting sick of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I will rephrase that then: I will try to behave. Besides, the Sox are going to rock this trip through hell against top AL teams and all (most?) of us will be happy campers.
    We miss you Mike.

I went to a Mets game with a friend of mine and he mentioned that he loved on-line betting. He told me that he is up $11,000 in the last couple of months and he emailed me a copy of his account balance to prove it. I told him about your success, Israel and the system that you have. He uses BetUS.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I went to a Mets game with a friend of mine and he mentioned that he loved on-line betting. He told me that he is up $11,000 in the last couple of months and he emailed me a copy of his account balance to prove it. I told him about your success, Israel and the system that you have. He uses BetUS.
    That's great! I wanted to use bet365 in Boston, but seems like their regulations in some cities in the U.S. are not authorized yet. I did not try in N.Y. Not sure if the page works there.

BET365 allows you bet on direct (live), and since the lines change time to time, it makes it very interesting and fun. I think it is the only betting page out there which allows bet in this way. It's like the stoke-market, but instead of using economic metrics, I use my model and my eyes in order to catch good lines and book bets, like the last bet I posted.

Your friend should take a look at bet365, he'll love it. I think it is the best betting website I've ever seen.
    Last edited by iortiz; 04-30-2015 at 02:01 PM.