Register now to remove this ad

Thread: MLB The Show 2013

MLB The Show 2013

Releases Tuesday, 3/5 (1 week from yesterday). Can't wait for this game. I buy it every year, best baseball game since MVP series.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...g-and-defense/

The Sox are actually ranked as the 3rd best team in the MLB, behind the Tigers and Cardinals. Very nice. I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: MLB The Show 2013

I bet you are. Everytime I go online you're playing MLB 12 the show. :lol:

I want to get it but I'm not home much so I'll just rent it.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I bet you are. Everytime I go online you're playing MLB 12 the show. :lol:

I want to get it but I'm not home much so I'll just rent it.
    Dude I play that garbage all day everyday it seems. plus i never shut down the PS3, so it's always on.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth View Post
    Releases Tuesday, 3/5 (1 week from yesterday). Can't wait for this game. I buy it every year, best baseball game since MVP series.
    Still playing MVP 04. Playing a season with the Bucs. Who knew that Tike Redman was good in the game?