USA
    Portugal

Group H
    Belgium
    Algeria
    Korea Republic
    Russia
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Hate to play against the host country, but aside Brasil, Mexico has good chances vs Camerún y Croacia

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Group A: Brazil is easily going to win. I think Mexico just beats out Croatia for the 2nd spot.
    Group B: 2010 rematch, Spain and Holland will advance. Chile isn't bad, but not good enough to advance. LOL Australia.
    Group C: Lets go Colombia!!! Not being biased, I think we're the favorite and should advance. Can't sleep on Japan or Ivory though. I think Drogba leads Ivory to round of 16
    Group D: Damn, sucks Italy got put in this group. Probably the best in the group, but great teams in England and Uruguay. Uruguay will put in some serious work with Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez, give me Uruguay
    Group E: France is lucky, they'll advance. Tough to decide between Ecuador or Switzerland. I think Ecuador makes it through.
    Group F: Are you kidding me? Just give Argentina a bye or something. They already won this group even if they use their reserves. Might as well put them in the semis after they beat out France or Ecuador. I don't even care who gets second place here.
    Group G: USA in the group of death LMAO. Germany wins the group stage, Portugal comes right after although they have struggled. Ronaldo better come up big because USA just might pull one of their lucky ass comebacks with Portugal or Ghana. I don't care for Ghana anymore, but I wish last year they would have beat Uruguay. That was easily the best game in the world cup imo. Still can't believe he missed that penalty for Ghana that could have won the game smh.
    Group H: Belgium takes the stage, Russia takes 2nd.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

If Mexico plays the 5th game I will call it WorldCup. We have participated and advanced to the next stage in every Worldcup since USA 94'. Vamos carajo!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Well, these are my predictions.

A Brasil, Mexico.
    B Spain, Netherlands.
    C Colombia, Japon.
    D Uruguay, Italy.
    E France, Ecuador.
    F Argentina, Nigeria.
    G Germany Portugal.
    H Belgium, Russia.

Groups of death: G, D, B. In that order.
    Balanced: H (anyone can win)
    Unbalanced: F (Argentina and Nigeria will advance easily).

Brasil, Argentina, Germany and Spain to semifinals.
    Brasil wins the Worldcup against Argentina.

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Well, good to know you can close the book on the USA's chances before a single ball is kicked.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Well, good to know you can close the book on the USA's chances before a single ball is kicked.
    I'm sorry, but USA really isn't that good in soccer. They were lucky to even make it to the round of 16 in 2010. Germany is going to walk all over them, it'll be really ugly. Wait until June and I'll quote this post and remind you.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I'm sorry, but USA really isn't that good in soccer. They were lucky to even make it to the round of 16 in 2010. Germany is going to walk all over them, it'll be really ugly. Wait until June and I'll quote this post and remind you.
    No, I totally get that - I really meant chances of making it out of the group stage. Never would I think they could actually win it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

I don't know anything about soccer aside from the women's team having some really hot girls like Alex Morgan. But go USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I don't know anything about soccer aside from the women's team having some really hot girls like Alex Morgan. But go USA!
    Ufff, and Hope Solo <3333

Yeeeah the USA made it! I don't think a lot of people realize how hard it is to even get into Fifa. Didn't the USA have to compete with like 20 other teams and only 3 were allowed into the 2014 Cup?

The 2010 world cup was one of the most exciting things I've ever watched. The low-scoring isn't boring at all because the stakes are so high! One mistake and your team gets scored on and goes home for 4 years. Looks like we're in the same pool as our arch-rivals Ghana. This is going to be TOUGH.
    Last edited by Navafan29; 12-06-2013 at 04:51 PM.

USA is not going to be easy for Portugal and Germany. Gahana is not going to be easy either. This is not an easy group at all. If USA wants to advance, they must to win against Gahana and at least tie vs Protugal and do not accept too many goals against Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    USA is not going to be easy for Portugal and Germany. Gahana is not going to be easy either. This is not an easy group at all. If USA wants to advance, they must to win against Gahana and at least tie vs Protugal and do not accept too many goals against Germany.
    It's Ghana my friend. There's no "a" before the "h". i doubt USA makes it through, but then again, this team is made to do some crazy last minute shit.

It's Ghana my friend. There's no "a" before the "h". i doubt USA makes it through, but then again, this team is made to do some crazy last minute shit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1YJdQNIUY0

My bad, Thanks Mike.