Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yankees sign Carlos Beltran

Were "Paatmaann" and "TheSawx" also Dutchy? They're banned now, but they looked like Dutchy names. If so, I still got the knack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    That's the new thing, you don't need to be able to type out complete sentences, you talk on forums the way that you text your buddies.

It's unreal how stupid people are starting to sound, and it isn't even ending with typing, people are bringing that stupid shit to their actual verbal discussions, not realizing how retarded it is to say "hashtag" when you're talking to someone.
    From now on, my TS posts will simply mimmic my younger cousin's FB posts.

sox shouldnt sine tatanka!

like for yes

share for no

ignore for the devil

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    When Dutchy puts real effort into a post, it's better than 99% of the crap put on here. People can bitch and complain about him trolling, but I've never received any over the line pm's from him, so I can't comment on it. I think he has good ideas, but gets bored with seeing the same low brow arguments that we have every day.

It's just a shame that whenever a new poster springs up that can actually formulate sentences and have a reasonable baseball discussiom, that it's most likely Dutchy.
    Maybe you never got the PMs from him, but I'm sure you've seen the disgusting photos he's posted under a dozen different names. Severed heads, dead children, et cetera. He makes 'posts with good effort' only until his account has enough posts to allow him to post photos, then he turns into a psychotic douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Maybe you never got the PMs from him, but I'm sure you've seen the disgusting photos he's posted under a dozen different names. Severed heads, dead children, et cetera. He makes 'posts with good effort' only until his account has enough posts to allow him to post photos, then he turns into a psychotic douchebag.
    Look, I believe everyone who has seen those things from him. I have not seen them in pm's or in posts.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Emmz could play Name that Dutchy and she could unmask him based on his first post. You probably don't need to check an IP address just as Emmz. She has busted him every single time.
    I find it hard to believe Hoplite is Dutchy. I like the things he posts and he seems to know the game very well. If this guy is him he's turned a new leaf because his stuff has been terrific and I kind of like him.

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    I find it hard to believe Hoplite is Dutchy. I like the things he posts and he seems to know the game very well. If this guy is him he's turned a new leaf because his stuff has been terrific and I kind of like him.
    He starts out fine and then at some point he descends into insanity. if he is Dutchy, we will find out soon enough.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

You've known since last night. Hoplite was banned. He was obviously dutchy. The first thing he does is attack me, lol
    Hal sucks

Looks like the $panks are going for the record. The record for most players that can start to collect Social Security. If you are pushing forty New York is the place to be.

Beltran in Yankee Stadium will be interesting. I just hope Girardi can massage these guys into the lineup without completely blowing anyone out. If Beltran plays 140 games, he's in trouble. We need to use him and Soriano for around 120 games apiece with a lot of DH time
    Hal sucks