Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlebrooks gone?

Triple A

Middlebrooks gone?

Not trying to turn this into gossip hour but in light of the Middlebrooks /Jenny Dell relationship i don't see how he is on the team next year(unless she goes to another network.)
    Not trying to tell him who he should date but can't see how ownership could be comfortable with the sideline reporter dating the 3rd baseman.
    I realize they are both single adults i just think one of them will be gone.(from my perspective i hope it's Dell)

This is a dumb post and is a waste of bandwidth. Who he or she bangs has nothing to do with play on the field. Good for him.
    Last edited by Spudboy; 01-02-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Major Leaguer
    She is trying to move on from NESN to Fox Sports 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dupree View Post
    She is trying to move on from NESN to Fox Sports 1.
    That's what is said in the Boston media.

In any case, who really cares??? I hope that WM plays a full schedule and shows his power potential by swatting about 25 or more. I really do not care if Dell is back or not because she adds little to a "broadcast" ( pun intended ) other than a nice smile and large floatation devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    a waist of bandwidth.
    I don't normally play typo police but... the possibilities, oh the possibilities.
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

Major Leaguer
    That's what is said in the Boston media.

In any case, who really cares??? I hope that WM plays a full schedule and shows his power potential by swatting about 25 or more. I really do not care if Dell is back or not because she adds little to a "broadcast" ( pun intended ) other than a nice smile and large floatation devices.
    Agreed Spud. But also I kinda like having an attractive broadcaster on the NESN network. Whether it be Jenny Dell or not eye candy is needed it helps to break up the sausage fest. Dont you agree?

Jenny Dell's WAR is zero. Ben must know she is expendable. </thread>

Triple A
    This is a dumb post and is a waist of bandwidth. Who he or she bangs has nothing to do with play on the field. Good for him.
    I don't care either but do you really think the Red Sox will want to deal with the distraction?
    Like i said in the OP they are single adults and i am not saying i blame them.
    I just think it would be extremely awkward in the clubhouse and don't see how management will want them "together'on the Red Sox
    next year.

Jenny Dell isn't a beat reporter. Her job is to look good in front of the camera and do lame interviews. It doesn't matter who she dates. It's not a distraction.

Why would ownership care who WMB is banging?
    We miss you Mike.

I don't put any value in any of these girls that do the sideline reporting. I watch baseball to see baseball. I can see women anywhere else when I want to. So no, I do not care about the eye candy aspect at all.

Exactly. If anything, it's good for business because the media and fans eat this shit up. Free publicity is great as long as there are no crimes involved.

This is a dumb post and is a waste of bandwidth. Who he or she bangs has nothing to do with play on the field. Good for him.
    Actually Spud, there is a precedence there and it was out here in So. Cal a few years ago when former Red Sox pitcher Derek Lowe was banging a Dodger sideline reporter working for that team. She got fired at the end of the season and he soon left the team when his contract was up. Of course, the difference was Lowe was married and cheating on his wife, the adulterous bastard. In Will's case, I hope sanity prevails and the Red Sox don't do something stupid and trade him. Like Napoli, I have a lot of confidence that WMB can turn out to be a solid player for us for years. BTW, I didn't even know Middlebrooks and Dell were an item. Just the same if Dell leaves I hope the Red Sox do NOT bring back Heidi Watney. The girl is a total Jonah, a first class jinx wherever she goes. She comes to us in 2008 and leaves after 2011 with our team in shambles. She comes out here to LA to work for the Lakers and they go through the floor and are now totally in the outhouse. Keep her the hell away from Boston if Dell does leave.

You just proved in your own post that the Lowe situation is in no way, shape or form similar to the WMB one. Wat?
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Why would ownership care who WMB is banging?
    I have this amusing image in my head of Henry giving WMB a high five and asking what the sex is like.