Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The "We need answers" thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Also, if any of you still use Expedia and Orbitz to find flights, you are not looking hard enough.
    Then why are you asking US for advice?

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Where do you look for flights? I started to have doubts about those sites when a friend got a ticket to DC for $136. I've never seen one below $200 on Orbitz.
    I am a student so I use statravel.com

I would recommend onetravel.com. You'll find cheaper flights there. You have to act quick though, they sell fast.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    When did i say i wouldn't fuck her? I'd hit that shit with the same wrath the world collectively shared after Ben Affleck was named the new Batman. Draw your own conclusions.
    It wasn't really a shot at you. Just saying she's that good looking, it doesn't matter what her eyebrows look like.

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    I don't know your itinerary but I think a nice hike would be in the Black Forest of Deutschland and locate in the mountains the source of the Danube River. It starts out as a very small stream and from there, well, I'm sure you know it goes through three capitals and empties in the Black Sea. Amazing when you think of how modest its beginnings are.
    Not enough time to do it. Anything hiking related would definitely be in Switzerland.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Then why are you asking US for advice?
    I needed help on deciding roundtrip or one way due to travel time, I didn't ask for ticket prices.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Yes, have some.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Rome didn't meet his expectations? Fuck outta here....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Rome didn't meet his expectations? Fuck outta here....
    Hey man, I grew up loving Italy. Was super excited about going and thought it was going to be amazing. It was, just had my standards way too high. I will be going back again when I backpack. I already threw a coin in the Trevi fountain, so that guarantees I'll be back

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

If RSFFL is going backpacking, why does he skip leg day knowing that's what will allow him to wear shorts while traveling? You can't backpack if you don't wear shorts. You can't wear shorts if you skip leg day, therefore, RSFFL can't backpack unless he stops skipping leg day.

LOGIC!
    We miss you Mike.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Depends on where you are backpacking. I've done plenty of hiking, and a lot of it has been in places where cold-weather gear is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Speaking of outdoors stuff, I'm going skiing in Utah in a few weeks, where it will feel hot compared to this weather right now. Not really sure what I need for gear, as I only planning on skiing once over the course of the long weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

If RSFFL is going backpacking, why does he skip leg day knowing that's what will allow him to wear shorts while traveling? You can't backpack if you don't wear shorts. You can't wear shorts if you skip leg day, therefore, RSFFL can't backpack unless he stops skipping leg day.

LOGIC!
    I don't skip leg day bitch. I don't really have time for the gym anymore though. Will still kick your ass when I see you.

I don't skip leg day bitch. I don't really have time for the gym anymore though. Will still kick your ass when I see you.
    If you're not going to the gym, you're skipping leg day. You, sir, are a bitch.
    We miss you Mike.

I wish I had the time to hit the gym consistenly. My work/school schedule is all over the place. I'm lucky if I can go twice a week. I honestly rather not work out if I can't go everyday like I used to.

I wish I had the time to hit the gym consistenly. My work/school schedule is all over the place. I'm lucky if I can go twice a week. I honestly rather not work out if I can't go everyday like I used to.
    I feel you. I'm relegated to three times a week of lower intensity stuff. I've been battling some health problems. Much to YOTN's dismay though, i'm back to near full health and i'm not dying anytime soon (unless one of his plans succeeds).
    We miss you Mike.

I feel you. I'm relegated to three times a week of lower intensity stuff. I've been battling some health problems. Much to YOTN's dismay though, i'm back to near full health and i'm not dying anytime soon (unless one of his plans succeeds).
    Plans? There would only be one plan. If I decided to kill you, it wouldn't take more than one attempt. Hypothetically speaking, of course. If I had a list of people I wanted to kill, you wouldn't even crack the top 50.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

My dinner tonight was entire bag of doritos and two cans of coke. What does everyone think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    My dinner tonight was entire bag of doritos and two cans of coke. What does everyone think about that?
    I think that's fine. It's very similar to my dinner, which was an entire bag of Salt and Vinegar chips and five or six cans of Dr Pepper. It is similar to my lunch, as well, which was a handful of Cheez-its and four or five cans of Dr Pepper...or my breakfast, which was just a couple cans of...well, you get the picture. Anyways, people in our situation don't generally have the best eating habits. We eat what makes us feel better because we like the taste, and to hell with the healthiness of it. Go us.