Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The "We need answers" thread

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    You are all horrible people and it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Backpacking across Europe? Here's what I'd do:

1)Get a pair of Birkenstocks, some Polo shirts to wear with the collars popped, and a visor to wear upsidedown.
    2)Fill the backpack with some Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews CDs, a six-pack of Natty Ice, a game cube, and a dildo.
    3)Cancel the flight to Portugal because all the European girls really want is anal.
    4)Spend the summer hanging out at Coconut Grove with other chill bros and bro-out, maybe playing a little ultimate frisbee among other things.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Threads like this are why I visit this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    How much would RSFFL pay to eat Cara Whatsername's ass for lunch?
    Her eyebrows as a side-dish?
    We miss you Mike.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Why does RSFFL skip leg day?
    I do not skip leg day. I have strong legs, they just don't show.

Has RSFFL ever eaten an entire stick of butter?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Looks like you left out the word 'ass' in the middle there.
    No sir I did not, although it does apply.

Has RSFFL ever eaten an ass?
    Explored the area a few times while eating a girl out. Did not have intentions to aim for the ass. Just like to please my women.

If RSFFL could eat the ass of any male member on Talksox, who would he choose?
    Would never do this

RSFFL is madly in love with Cara Delevingne but hates anal. What if he could get with her but only by satisfying her burning desire for daily anal sex?
    I'm buying a shitload of lube.

Expanding on the previous question, if RSFFL were to follow through on his promise to physically hurt any woman who demanded anal from him (in this case Cara Delevingne), what type of weapon would he use?
    Never said I'd hurt a woman lol. Said I'd refuse to have sex(or at least just anal)

If RSFFL had to be a drug mule for a cartel of his choice, which drug cartel would he choose?
    Will get back to you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Would RSFFL succumb to anal urges while riding a 38 hour train ride with lusty Euro gals?

Possibly. Buy the one way tix you perv!
    Hell no, I'd catch something.

What is RSFFL having for lunch today?
    McDonalds. Gotta keep a budget for a while to buy my plane ticket.

How much would RSFFL pay to eat Cara Whatsername's ass for lunch?
    If I enjoyed it, I'd do it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    If you use Expedia, you can choose flights that go to one destination but come back from another in the same transaction, not sure if that's what you meant or whether you would literally look up two one way flights separately. My advice is to price out a million different options and see what works for you, and be ready to be flexible (Hey-ho!) with where you go if budget is a real concern.

BTW - Lisbon is an incredibly dirty city, and not in the sexual sense (although possibly, idk...) It's also hilly as fuck. I much preferred Madrid. Rome is greatest of all time, though.
    I just want to backpack popular places. Lisbon allows me to plan my trip better. I've been to Rome, didn't care about it too much. Probably because I had high expectations. Madrid and Barcelona come after Lisbon. Then back to Paris for my 2nd time. Amsterdam, Switzlerland, Poland, Germany, Italy are also in the plans. I've been to London before, I loved it. Will not be going this year since it's out of the way. Greece will have to wait later on in my lifetime. Wish I could go on this trip but it's out of the way as well.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    I looked it up on Orbitz for you. You're going to be spending at least $800 more dollars buying two one-way plane tickets. A one-way ticket to Lisbon cost $856.00, and a one-way ticket from Rome to Miami costs $886.79. A round-trip ticket was $871.00. I don't know what dates you are flying, and Orbitz isn't always the cheapest, but you are going to be spending some more money on the one-way option.

I also looked up the Eurail timetable, and it had an estimated time of 38 hours from Rome to Lisbon. If it were me I would take the round-trip option. Use the savings to buy a bunch of brownies in Amsterdam, and eat them on the train back to Portugal.
    Brownies? Hahaha either they'll suck really bad or get me so high I'll forget everything. I probably will smoke in Amsterdam though, and visit Red Light District.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN View Post
    Backpacking across Europe? Here's what I'd do:

1)Get a pair of Birkenstocks, some Polo shirts to wear with the collars popped, and a visor to wear upsidedown.
    2)Fill the backpack with some Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews CDs, a six-pack of Natty Ice, a game cube, and a dildo.
    3)Cancel the flight to Portugal because all the European girls really want is anal.
    4)Spend the summer hanging out at Coconut Grove with other chill bros and bro-out, maybe playing a little ultimate frisbee among other things.
    Lmao you are a trip. Btw fuck Coconut Grove. I've gone there so many times, I'm sick of it.

Her eyebrows as a side-dish?
    You can make fun of her eyebrows all you want. Men with good taste would still fuck.

Also, if any of you still use Expedia and Orbitz to find flights, you are not looking hard enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Also, if any of you still use Expedia and Orbitz to find flights, you are not looking hard enough.
    Where do you look for flights? I started to have doubts about those sites when a friend got a ticket to DC for $136. I've never seen one below $200 on Orbitz.

You can make fun of her eyebrows all you want. Men with good taste would still fuck.
    When did i say i wouldn't fuck her? I'd hit that shit with the same wrath the world collectively shared after Ben Affleck was named the new Batman. Draw your own conclusions.
    We miss you Mike.

Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the flying fuck? Did you accidentally get high on glue?
    We miss you Mike.

I do not skip leg day. I have strong legs, they just don't show.

No.

No sir I did not, although it does apply.

Explored the area a few times while eating a girl out. Did not have intentions to aim for the ass. Just like to please my women.

Would never do this

I'm buying a shitload of lube.

Never said I'd hurt a woman lol. Said I'd refuse to have sex(or at least just anal)

Will get back to you on this.

Hell no, I'd catch something.

McDonalds. Gotta keep a budget for a while to buy my plane ticket.

If I enjoyed it, I'd do it for free.

I just want to backpack popular places. Lisbon allows me to plan my trip better. I've been to Rome, didn't care about it too much. Probably because I had high expectations. Madrid and Barcelona come after Lisbon. Then back to Paris for my 2nd time. Amsterdam, Switzlerland, Poland, Germany, Italy are also in the plans. I've been to London before, I loved it. Will not be going this year since it's out of the way. Greece will have to wait later on in my lifetime. Wish I could go on this trip but it's out of the way as well.
    I don't know your itinerary but I think a nice hike would be in the Black Forest of Deutschland and locate in the mountains the source of the Danube River. It starts out as a very small stream and from there, well, I'm sure you know it goes through three capitals and empties in the Black Sea. Amazing when you think of how modest its beginnings are.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    I agree with the that you said what with when if you yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 04-17-2014 at 02:30 AM.