Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "We need answers" thread

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

The "We need answers" thread

There are times where I need to find answers to questions I don't know. Most of the time I use Yahoo Answers, but they have failed me. I thought we could make a thread where posters ask questions about anything, and hopefully a member can help out. We have some smart people on this board, this thread could be very useful. I'll start it off.

I am planning a trip to go backpacking across Europe in the summer. I am from Miami and have looked at which country is cheapest to fly to. Turns out Portugal is my best bet. I would start from Portugal and my last stop would be Italy. Will be there for 3 weeks and a couple extra days. My concern is it takes time to travel through train. I was thinking of buying two 1 way tickets instead of roundtrip. One from Miami to Portugal and from Italy back to Miami. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by RedSoxfanforlife305; 01-21-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Why does RSFFL skip leg day?
    We miss you Mike.

Has RSFFL ever eaten an entire stick of butter?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    There are times where I need to find answers to questions I don't know. Most of the time I use Yahoo Answers, but they have failed me. I thought we could make a thread where posters ask questions about anything, and hopefully a member can help out. We have some smart people on this board
    Looks like you left out the word 'ass' in the middle there.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Has RSFFL ever eaten an ass?
    We miss you Mike.

If RSFFL could eat the ass of any male member on Talksox, who would he choose?

RSFFL is madly in love with Cara Delevingne but hates anal. What if he could get with her but only by satisfying her burning desire for daily anal sex?
    We miss you Mike.

Expanding on the previous question, if RSFFL were to follow through on his promise to physically hurt any woman who demanded anal from him (in this case Cara Delevingne), what type of weapon would he use?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    There are times where I need to find answers to questions I don't know. Most of the time I use Yahoo Answers, but they have failed me. I thought we could make a thread where posters ask questions about anything, and hopefully a member can help out. We have some smart people on this board, this thread could be very useful. I'll start it off.

I am planning a trip to go backpacking across Europe in the summer. I am from Miami and have looked at which country is cheapest to fly to. Turns out Portugal is my best bet. I would start from Portugal and my last stop would be Italy. Will be there for 3 weeks and a couple extra days. My concern is it takes time to travel through train. I was thinking of buying two 1 way tickets instead of roundtrip. One from Miami to Portugal and from Italy back to Miami. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    I looked it up on Orbitz for you. You're going to be spending at least $800 more dollars buying two one-way plane tickets. A one-way ticket to Lisbon cost $856.00, and a one-way ticket from Rome to Miami costs $886.79. A round-trip ticket was $871.00. I don't know what dates you are flying, and Orbitz isn't always the cheapest, but you are going to be spending some more money on the one-way option.

I also looked up the Eurail timetable, and it had an estimated time of 38 hours from Rome to Lisbon. If it were me I would take the round-trip option. Use the savings to buy a bunch of brownies in Amsterdam, and eat them on the train back to Portugal.

If RSFFL had to be a drug mule for a cartel of his choice, which drug cartel would he choose?

Would RSFFL succumb to anal urges while riding a 38 hour train ride with lusty Euro gals?

Possibly. Buy the one way tix you perv!

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Lol this thread just became epic. Thank you rjortiz for being the only serious one here. Erryone else, I will answer your questions when I go on lunch break.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

What is RSFFL having for lunch today?
    We miss you Mike.

How much would RSFFL pay to eat Cara Whatsername's ass for lunch?

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    If you use Expedia, you can choose flights that go to one destination but come back from another in the same transaction, not sure if that's what you meant or whether you would literally look up two one way flights separately. My advice is to price out a million different options and see what works for you, and be ready to be flexible (Hey-ho!) with where you go if budget is a real concern.

BTW - Lisbon is an incredibly dirty city, and not in the sexual sense (although possibly, idk...) It's also hilly as fuck. I much preferred Madrid. Rome is greatest of all time, though.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.