Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

I know there's topics about your various fantasy contests, but there's no real general thread about fantasy baseball. Here, you can talk about your experiences, ask others for advice, etc.

Notable stuff I've done in my league so far:
    -Maintained first place for the first 6 weeks or so
    -Traded Bryce Harper for Ellsbury right before Harper went on the DL
    -Dealt with this micromanaging guy who keeps dropping very good players from his team to add slightly hotter players. He seriously dropped Sonny Gray once, so I scooped him up quickly. One time he tried to trade me to get a player he dropped that I picked up.
    -Led the fantasy league in no stats except for strikeouts and I rank mid-low on a lot of categories, yet I'm in 2nd out of 12 teams in the standings. I just always find a way to win somehow.
    Last edited by Navafan29; 05-27-2014 at 02:37 AM.

I've been in first place the whole season in my league as well despite some big injuries, such as Jose Fernandez. Edwin Encarnacion absolutely raped May for me which was awesome, he literally carried my offense. My biggest weakness right now is closer. I just cut Joe Nathan, dude was absolutely garbage for me, he somehow had 14 saves with a 7 ERA, no idea how.