Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/2 Grace under pressure

4 batters, no outs, 3 runs. It's time to go get him.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I agree. Get him the fuck out. He has no command and isn't paying any attention to base runners.

This whole season we have gotten inconsistent starting pitching and shit offense. I'm sorry, but when you have a payroll like the red sox, you cannot have 2 sub par seasons in 3 years. I don't care if you won a world series last year, you still have to be competitive the year after with the big payroll the sox have. You can't be a 70 win team.

Travis Wood looks shitty. I fully expect a CGSO

I hope they dont waste pedroia's hot streak.

Cmon ball get the fuck out of the park.

Smart base running by Pedroia but it likely won't matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    This whole season we have gotten inconsistent starting pitching and shit offense. I'm sorry, but when you have a payroll like the red sox, you cannot have 2 sub par seasons in 3 years. I don't care if you won a world series last year, you still have to be competitive the year after with the big payroll the sox have. You can't be a 70 win team.
    You're the type of fan that deserves nothing but 70 win seasons.

The RedSox are fucking bad!

This is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Fair to say. I'd much rather be competitive year in and out than win a championship sometimes but suck for the majority. It's always exciting when your in contention for a ring until the moment you get eliminated.

if you want some good news, blake swihart has hit his 2nd double of the night off of CC Sabathia.

I'll trade a couple shitty seasons for a championship anytime.. However this season has been awful to watch

It's fucking great. It really is. This fucking franchise won a championship last October, the highest single-season accomplishment possible (you literally cannot ask for anything more), and 8 months later it's "We suck! They don't care! They're clueless! This is unacceptable! Stephen Drew is Lucifer! Lynch JBJ! Ben the Boob! Beancounters! Fire everyone!". By the way, that's now 3 championships in the bag since Boy Theo and Benny the Boob took over baseball operations. The Yankees have a grand total of 1 in that same timespan, but somehow we're the team that is playing catchup and needs to get a clue? Lol okay.

Burn Red Sox nation to the ground. You should all be forced to watch Mariners games for the rest of your baseball-viewing lives.
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 07-02-2014 at 07:23 PM.

It's fucking great. It really is. This fucking franchise won a championship last October, the highest single-season accomplishment possible (you literally cannot ask for anything more), and 8 months later it's "We suck! They don't care! They're clueless! This is unacceptable! Stephen Drew is Lucfer! Lynch JBJ! Fire everybody!". By the way, that's now 3 championships in the bag since Boy Theo and Benny Boy took over baseball operations. The Yankees have a grand total of 1 in that same timespan, but somehow we're the team that is playing catchup and needs to get a clue? Lol okay.

Burn Red Sox nation to the ground.
    Is that you sbf?? LMAO!