Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Let's settle this right now

Let's settle this right now

SCENARIO: You're at a fast food restaurant with a drive-thru. You plan on ordering more than 3 meals (and I'm being generous there). The restaurant itself is open, you could just park your car in one of those things commonly referred to as parking spaces, walk inside, and make your party order in the store like the rest of us civilized people do when we find ourselves in such a situation. But instead, you decide to go #YOLO!!11 and use the drive-thru anyway. And now your massive order has clogged up the entire drive-thru lane. Those of us who are using the drive-thru for its intended purpose (to get our food and go) have been screwed over, because you didn't want to leave the comfort of your car seat. It's all about you you you!

If the above is an accurate description of your behavior at any of your recent visits to such an establishment, then you are a jerkoff. You are an inconsiderate asswipe who needs to be taken down a peg and taught some fucking manners. You are everything that's wrong with society. There is no limit to the amount of horrible things that could happen to you that would put a smile on my face. Bonus points if it's late at night and you're drunk, because drunk drivers should be publicly skinned alive as it is. Whoever is blowing up airplanes in Malaysia, if they really want to send a message and/or make a positive difference in the world, they should forget about airplanes, and instead station themselves at drive-thru restaurants and keep on the lookout for shitbags who do what I described above. Then, when the shitbag is at a safe enough distance from everything else on the road (to prevent collateral damage and stuff), they should be blown up with one of those missiles, and they and their drunken faggot friends can literally disintegrate into the earth and make it a better place for the rest of us.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 08-08-2014 at 04:55 AM.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    So the emporium you are referring too hasn't evolved enough to require such vehicles to pull over to a parking spot while their order is being made? Happens at Mickey D's all the time, they even have designated spots for customers awaiting food.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

The restaurants should have them pull over somewhere, but the fucking idiots shouldn't have gone into the drive-thru to begin with. Go to Sonic next time.

I never use drive throughs, and being a weird guy with no prospects of getting married or having kids, I'm always going to be ordering food for just myself. Still I hate drive throughs.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    SCENARIO: You're at a fast food restaurant with a drive-thru. You plan on ordering more than 3 meals (and I'm being generous there). The restaurant itself is open, you could just park your car in one of those things commonly referred to as parking spaces, walk inside, and make your party order in the store like the rest of us civilized people do when we find ourselves in such a situation. But instead, you decide to go #YOLO!!11 and use the drive-thru anyway. And now your massive order has clogged up the entire drive-thru lane. Those of us who are using the drive-thru for its intended purpose (to get our food and go) have been screwed over, because you didn't want to leave the comfort of your car seat. It's all about you you you!

If the above is an accurate description of your behavior at any of your recent visits to such an establishment, then you are a jerkoff. You are an inconsiderate asswipe who needs to be taken down a peg and taught some fucking manners. You are everything that's wrong with society. There is no limit to the amount of horrible things that could happen to you that would put a smile on my face. Bonus points if it's late at night and you're drunk, because drunk drivers should be publicly skinned alive as it is. Whoever is blowing up airplanes in Malaysia, if they really want to send a message and/or make a positive difference in the world, they should forget about airplanes, and instead station themselves at drive-thru restaurants and keep on the lookout for shitbags who do what I described above. Then, when the shitbag is at a safe enough distance from everything else on the road (to prevent collateral damage and stuff), they should be blown up with one of those missiles, and they and their drunken faggot friends can literally disintegrate into the earth and make it a better place for the rest of us.

Thank you for your time.
    Did they at least pay it forward, though?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Oh boy, don't get me started on Dunkin Donuts. I fucking despise sitting behind someone in the morning when all I want is a fucking coffee, and Im in a rush, but I have to wait for someones breakfast sandwich.

Its Dunkin Donuts, their food sucks and it is so processed that filled with crap that you could hardly even call it food. WTF.