Register now to remove this ad

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2015 Yankees Regular Season Thread

We really are crashing into the finish. 5 games to go and we need to win 2 of them or hope for another team to lose. Here's to hoping Tanaka can hold it together. One task for Cash this offseason will be to make this team a little more durable. No clue how he does it

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    We really are crashing into the finish. 5 games to go and we need to win 2 of them or hope for another team to lose. Here's to hoping Tanaka can hold it together. One task for Cash this offseason will be to make this team a little more durable. No clue how he does it
    The same way the Yankees have always rebuilt. Shitloads of money and only hiring the biggest douchebags in baseball!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I don't think so YOTN. We might be making some deals or promoting from within, but I don't see a huge FA signing if the comments from the FO are accurate. For a farm system that was touting as 21st in baseball, we have gotten some solid production out of Bird and Severino plus some pen arms as well. And this is without Refsnyder, Sanchez, Judge or Heathcott playing a big role. My hope is that we continue our turnover next year and see a Refsnyder/Ackley platoon at 2b, Heathcott get the 4th OFer gig and find a way to get Bird in the lineup