Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Golf

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    A major shout out to Stacy Lewis.

    Before this week's LPGA event she announced she would donate her entire winnings from the tournament to the Harvey relief effort. Then she goes out and wins the tournament, her first win in several years, and she's donating $195,000.
    Her win got piggy backed by other contributors as well. Well over a million being raised. Good for her!

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    A major shout out to Stacy Lewis.

    Before this week's LPGA event she announced she would donate her entire winnings from the tournament to the Harvey relief effort. Then she goes out and wins the tournament, her first win in several years, and she's donating $195,000.
    Bet she wishes she said half now. Kidding.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Golf needs to go with robot officials.
    What golf goes with is tv viewers calling up and ratting out players for penalties the officials missed. Beyond ludicrous.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #94
    Well, here we go, is Tiger back or will his back not let him be back? Regardless of how anyone might feel about his lifestyle, a strong and healthy Tiger would be good for the game. grrrrr...

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    Well, here we go, is Tiger back or will his back not let him be back? Regardless of how anyone might feel about his lifestyle, a strong and healthy Tiger would be good for the game. grrrrr...
    Agreed. I'm amped to watch this tournament.

  6. #96
    Nice start for Tiger! And he is indeed hitting the ball a long way, keeping up with JT.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Nice start for Tiger! And he is indeed hitting the ball a long way, keeping up with JT.
    Pretty solid two days for a guy who has been away for a long time. That 2 iron from 260 on day one was vintage Tiger. Only one other man I ever saw could do something like that - Jack! maybe his comeback is for real this time.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    Pretty solid two days for a guy who has been away for a long time. That 2 iron from 260 on day one was vintage Tiger. Only one other man I ever saw could do something like that - Jack! maybe his comeback is for real this time.
    If his back fusion surgery holds up the comeback is real, I think. His swing looks great and his putting stroke looks great. His attitude also seems great.

    I'd like to see Tiger win another major or two. It was kind of a bummer that he got stuck on 14.

  9. #99
    Obviously he is good for the game regardless of what anyone thinks about him personally. If he is back - really back- we will find out just how good this next generation is because they quite likely have never seen anyone play like this guy has played.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •