Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Yankees Cap

Major Leaguer

Yankees Cap

I probably already posted this here when I joined about 10 years ago, but there's a lot of new blood here since then, so here goes...

Three baseball fans are walking home from a game at friendly Fenway Park.

One is wearing a Red Sox cap, the second one is wearing an Indians cap, and the third one is wearing a Yankees cap.

As they are walking down Commonwealth Avenue, they see a pair of legs sticking out from under a bush. Upon further inspection, they find that it is a totally naked dead woman.

A crowd starts to gather before the police arrive, so they decide to give the woman some vestige of dignity. The first one places his Red Sox cap over her left breast. The second one places his Indians cap over her right breast. The third one places his Yankees cap over her crotch.

The police arrive to investigate. The detective picks up the Red Sox cap for a moment, takes a quick look, writes a few things in his notepad, then puts the cap back on her breast. He picks up the Indians cap, takes a quick look, writes a few things in his notepad, then puts the cap back on her other breast. He picks up the Yankees cap, takes a quick look, starts to write in his notepad, but stops and scratches his head for a moment, with a puzzled look on his face. Then he kneels down real close, sticks his fingers in the womans crotch, spreading it open and staring.

Now one of the baseball fans yells at him: “Hey, what are you some kind of pervert?”

To this the officer replies: “Oh, no, of course not. I just need to double check because every other Yankees cap I’ve ever seen had an ASSHOLE under it!”

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.