Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: The Banning of SBF

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Also, it is unfortunate that the real cancer is still here and that will become evident in short order.
    https://youtu.be/C86X6toiWrA?t=4m48s

    4m 48 secs if the link doesn't take you straight there.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I don't know why so many posters on the site disliked high school lol. High school was amazing to me.
    I love it too. I'm not bullied, it's just teasing. I shake it off easily, and even make fun of myself sometimes, which makes everyone feel better. Please don't get the impression that I'm being "bullied."
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    High school was not a good time for me but I still miss those years.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Oh hey guys what did I miss!
    Hey, I remember you!


  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Okay. I'm still in tears from that comment. This last week, I've seen an unusual amount of teasing in school, and the last thing I wanted to see when I came on here was more of the same.
    I am very sorry to hear that people at school are teasing you. This last week when talking with my 12 year old daughter for the first time in 4 weeks ( I am a divorced dad ) she revealed that some kids had been making fun of her for whatever reason. I reminded her how proud I am that she is my Daughter and that she is a wonderful person. I then told her that if she could no longer ignore them to respond by telling them that at least she has a functioning cerebellum.

    Of course most of the kids will not know what that is. But that's cool because their biggest problem with my Daughter is that she has a 105 average in all of her classes. They resent her being smart when they are mediocre students.

    Kids bully for a variety of reasons, I guess. I know it hurts Thunder. You just have to be confident that you are much farther along the path of becoming a life long good person than those that choose to make fun of you. So FUCK THEM. And the horses they rode in on.

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    https://youtu.be/C86X6toiWrA?t=4m48s

    4m 48 secs if the link doesn't take you straight there.
    Where do you come up with this shit? That was awful. Please tell me that you have never watched that movie and that you randomly chose it to post.

    No offense intended, of course!

  8. #23
    High school was a bad time for me. I wasn't bullied, I was just invisible.

  9. #24
    Invisible is the way to go.

  10. #25
    High school was essentially neutral for the most part, but it had some awful times. I can feel your pain Thunder, but you're a good kid. Fuck 'em, don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you break down.
    We miss you Mike.

  11. #26
    Hang tough Thunder! You're gonna do well with your education, current and future. I also have a strong feeling you'll do well in life overall. You are very smart and mature for your age.

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Okay. I'm still in tears from that comment. This last week, I've seen an unusual amount of teasing in school, and the last thing I wanted to see when I came on here was more of the same.
    Thunder, keep your head up buddy. I've told you before that you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. I have been very impressed by things you have posted on this site. You are more intelligent. mature, and level headed than many adults I know.

    Keep in mind that people who tease or bully others usually do so in order to cover up or to compensate for their own shortcomings. This reflects flaws in their character, not in yours.

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Fred acts much different on the phone. His rants mainly amused me. Unfortunately, he came unhinged the last few days and the taunting of him the last few days accelerated and worsened his rants. Also, it is unfortunate that the real cancer is still here and that will become evident in short order.
    @ Thunder, many of us were nerds in high school. High School sucks and it seems to last forever, but it doesn't. It will end and so will the bullying. The cool high school kids that I went to school with want to be me now. How is that for irony.
    Aww, I think you're being too hard on yourself. You are not a cancer. Annoying yes, but not a cancer.

    For all of you who were or are nerds, I think that a degree of nerdiness is a very endearing quality. As I've said before, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd.

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    aww, i think you're being too hard on yourself. You are not a cancer. Annoying yes, but not a cancer.
    rofl
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Where do you come up with this shit? That was awful. Please tell me that you have never watched that movie and that you randomly chose it to post.

    No offense intended, of course!
    C'mon dude, that shit's a classic.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •