Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Banning of SBF

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Thunder, keep your head up buddy. I've told you before that you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. I have been very impressed by things you have posted on this site. You are more intelligent. mature, and level headed than many adults I know.

Keep in mind that people who tease or bully others usually do so in order to cover up or to compensate for their own shortcomings. This reflects flaws in their character, not in yours.
    Thanks, not just to you, but to everybody, but I'm not being bullied. I constantly get teased because of the things I saw about myself. Other people just tack on, and some times it goes too far. Yesterday, I just had a bad day. It's not bullying. Don't think I'm vulnerable or sensitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    C'mon dude, that shit's a classic.
    I'd never heard of it.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Thanks, not just to you, but to everybody, but I'm not being bullied. I constantly get teased because of the things I saw about myself. Other people just tack on, and some times it goes too far. Yesterday, I just had a bad day. It's not bullying. Don't think I'm vulnerable or sensitive.
    I thought you were talking about Talksox, not school. Either way, stay strong.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I thought you were talking about Talksox, not school. Either way, stay strong.
    No, I was just driven over the line by the constant bitching, so I reacted a little inappropriately, but Fred took it way too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Aww, I think you're being too hard on yourself. You are not a cancer. Annoying yes, but not a cancer.

For all of you who were or are nerds, I think that a degree of nerdiness is a very endearing quality. As I've said before, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd.
    Watch yourself.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."