Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Sox 2015 Draft

Red Sox 2015 Draft

Tonight is the draft. Sox have the 7th overall choice
    Hal sucks

Hopefully there's some high quality talent out there in the 7th spot. There have been a few ace-ceiling pitchers going through tommy john lately that will be available, but who knows what they go with.

My guess is they go for a 3B.

I had seen Bregman mocked to the sox for weeks. Now he's off the board. You're gonna see a run on pitching soon. The sox are gonna go pitching unless Benintendi is still there
    Hal sucks

Fulmer, Cameron, or Benintendi will be the pick...
    Hal sucks

Benintendi is the pick. Slight build but good power and speed combo. He has the ability to stay in CF
    Hal sucks

I logged in because I've been intendin to point out that Benintendi is the one that Ben intended to pick. #barsoverjokes #thuglife

Manfred: the Bogton Red Sox selected Andrew Ben-ni-in-ten-ne-do with the 7th pick

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion View Post
    I logged in because I've been intendin to point out that Benintendi is the one that Ben intended to pick. #barsoverjokes #thuglife
    First post in months and this is what you roll with? smh.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

I have been a big fan of Benintendi. He has impressed me with the Razorbacks and has looked impressive in weekend series against number 8 Missouri.
    "As long as the general population is passive, apathetic, diverted to consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome." - Noam Chomsky

Not a fan of the Benny nickname when he has such a solid first name to stick with. If he ever says "call me Drew Benintendi" I'll write him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

@alexspeier: Benintendi said he grew up a Red Sox fan, looked up to Pedroia for the way he works. 'I'm extremely excited.'
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8mKi5ExFN0

A Cincinnati boy like Youkilis.
    "As long as the general population is passive, apathetic, diverted to consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome." - Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    First post in months and this is what you roll with? smh.
    Only months? It feels like much longer since I last posted. Oh well, in terms of smh material I've posted way worse in my years. I could have just as easily posted stuff regarding my Taylor Swift (T-Swizzle) infatuation. Haters gon' hate. I'm probably going to blink and it'd be another few months since I last logged in or posted. The real world does that to you.

Hope y'all are well.

That kid had an extremely fucked up stance in HS. Glad he fixed it.