Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Fantasy football

Fantasy football

I saw you guys have a thread for fantasy baseball..Would anyone else be up for doing a fantasy football league? I'm not sure I'd want to run it, but I would definitely be down for joining and helping out in anyway we could.. and of course to make things more interesting we could always involve some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I saw you guys have a thread for fantasy baseball..Would anyone else be up for doing a fantasy football league? I'm not sure I'd want to run it, but I would definitely be down for joining and helping out in anyway we could.. and of course to make things more interesting we could always involve some money.
    Sox Fan on Cape runs a league. Send him a pm to ask if there is room in the league.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Alright cool - will do, thanks.

Congrats a700. You played a good playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by SFOC View Post
    Congrats a700. You played a good playoff.
    Thanks SFOC. I had to open a big lead before SNF. Your running back got 40 points.

[T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Congrats a700 for winning the fantasy football league. PM me with your PayPal address so I can forward your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by SFOC View Post
    Congrats a700 for winning the fantasy football league. PM me with your PayPal address so I can forward your prize.
    Thanks Rick! I am on a roll winning football this year and baseball in 2 of the last 3 years. Is it to soon to change my TalkSox custom user name to King of TalkSox and Fantasy Sports? LOL!!