Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Which prospects are untouchable this off season?

Which prospects are untouchable this off season?

Moncada and Espinosa are two that I would put in that class. Then only move Devers or Benintendi if it brought back a true #1 starter.

Legend
    They can't move Benintendi except as a Player To Be Named Later this offseason.

Espinosa is moveable - for the right deal - just because of how young he is and how far from the bigs he is, and the risk associated with pitchers generally. Anybody below AA is moveable for the right deal, but I agree with you that those 4 all have some real promise - although Benintendi is currently conquering competition that was better than what he saw in the SEC.

Deity
    Espinosa - Moncada - possibly Benintendi. Any combination of the boys they have left that would bring in a solid young arm - as in better than Porcello - would be a huge help going forward.

Nobody is untouchable per se, but Moncada has the biggest investment, so he is probably unmoveable.
    Hal sucks

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Nobody is untouchable per se, but Moncada has the biggest investment, so he is probably unmoveable.
    Nobody at any level and I mean any would be untouchable if the offer was good enough. It should take a minor King's ransom to pry any of those top 3 out of Boston though.